• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would be. I may be able to sort you out a basic section like say League unlimeted do, Where you put in the updates as you go etc.

Let me know if you want to run it like that?

How do you get all the scores etc of them live mate?

It wouldn't be play by play analysis or anything, but it would definitely provide updates whenever the score changes and regular time updates throughout the game, especially when scores do not change. It will also include point scorers and at half time I'm hoping to have a few more categories like tackles/hitups etc presented - but thats time dependent.

I'm not entirely fussed at all, I was only thinking of holding extra threads in the lower grades forum, but if you could organise something like what LU have got then that would be great.

The stats would come from a couple of my mates who are diehards and will attend pretty much all the games this year, irrespective of the location. I'll pester them with msgs and ring them if required to get the updates lol. LAlso, if needed, I'll also get some information from NRLstats, but that'll only be try scorers, times etc if my mates have not provided me with those details.

I'm just toying with a few ideas at the moment, the live updates of the Toyota Cup games was one of them.

Cheers.

Dan,

I'm planning to go and watch all three grades on Saturday. If you gave me your mobile number, I'd be more then happy to send you live updates of the NSW Cup game so you can post them online?

The Toyota Cup game is live on Fox, but i highly doubt MSE will be providing updates for the NSW Cup game vs Cobras.

If you'd be able to take over the reigns for the lower grade live updates (i.e NSW Cup and Toyota Cup) this week, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Steve.

Saturday won't be the best day for me mate.

Leanne leaves for Hervey Bay for good on Saturday and then I have a birthday lunch with a mate and soccer.

Is there anyone else wanting to do this though?

Dan

Dan,

I tried to post an article about the Toyota Cup for the homepage. I submitted it but it didnt come up? Not sure what's supposed to happen but if you've received this can you post it up.

Cheers mate.

Dan is off the air. A few of us mods can put the articles up when we get around to finding out from Dan what to do. I will have a look and see if I can do so.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6