• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SF08

Reserve Grader
Just a suggestion, but I think having a Lower Grades section would be an awesome idea for the forum. It would seperate all the NRL articles and NRL related content from the Lower Grade stuff (esp. results, ladders, squads, draws etc)

It could possibly take shape similar to this:

Seperate Forum - 2008 MWSE Lower Grades
- then inside it would have different threads for:
* 2008 Toyota Cup
* 2008 NSW Cup
* 2008 Harold Matts / SG Ball

If given the chance, I'd gladly put my hand up to help keep it updated throughout the season.

Anyway, just a suggestion.

Cheers.

Dan,

Will you need any assistance with the content for these threads?

I've got it all categorised on a seperate website, so it'd take me a lil while to transfer it across but it would make life a lot easier for everyone.

That would be great.

I am also going to set up a "Content category" for these so that we can add them as news etc.

If you could take on the role of adding them to the main site as well that would be great.

Dan

Yeah thats not a problem Dan - One thing though, I'm not too sure about how to add them to the main site but I'd be more then happy to learn.

Also, as soon as the sub-forums are made, I'll set up the different threads and start transferring the information across. I'm pretty busy the next couple of days, but I'll make sure all content has been brought across by Sunday evening.

Cheers.

To add them to the main site, all you need to do is sign up via the box on the right hand side of the site (separate from the forums) once signed up and logged in you will see "Submit News"

pop them in there and i will edit and publish them.

Dan

Okay, Toyota Cup and NSW Cup threads are pretty much up to date.

I'll bring across all the HM/SG Ball stuff sometime tomorrow or worst case Sunday.

Cheers.

I'll be bringing across all the Harold Matts and SG Ball stuff later this afternoon / tonight.

Cheers.

Yep.

Havent been posting much on any forum during last year due to HSC - but I've got a bit more time on my hands nowadays to do a bit of work here and there for the forums.

Cheers

Hey guys,

Both Toyota Cup and NSW Cup pages have been updated following Round 1, and the HM/SG Ball thread has been updated following the completion of Round 5.

So now you've got a bit of a taste for what's to come during the season, is there anything else you'd like me to do? Basically, I'm at uni four days a week, but I have a bit of spare time between my study to dedicate towards this. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, but in time, I intend to make sure that this site has the most comprehensive and up to date lower grade section of ANY MWSE-related website/forum. The main aim of this section is to keep the members, not just me, up to date and informed about the lower grades. If there is anything you feel will improve the section, don't hesitate to let me or Dan know.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Scuba.

PS: During the season, when Manly plays 5:30pm kick off games, Live Updates will be done for the Toyota Cup. Stay tuned!

Mate it is all looking good.

Do you want to add these to a proper section of the website, or merely keep them as part of the forums?

Personally I think having it as a main section of the website would be the most valuable.

I will set up a section and get a tutorial together for you.

Dan

Okay sounds good to me  ;)

If there are any other things that people would like to see on these pages, I'll definitely take them into consideration when I'm going through them and updating them regularly.

Would anyone be interested in Toyota Cup Live Updates held in the Lower Grade Forum throughout the year? (especially for away games where most fans will be unable to get frequent score updates or see the game)

I'd definitely be happy to do it, but not really sure if there is much demand for it.

Feedback would be great.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4