Lowe Tips Matai for NZ Test Spot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
In today's Manly Daily Graham Lowe is quoted as saying that Steve Matai is ready to play for NZ in the upcoming tests. See http://www.silvertails.net/main.php

Premature in my view - he has a dig and has surprised me but still has plenty of work to do on his defensive decision making, positioning his winger to get good ball, and also improving his handling and positional play.

Fairly big call by Lowe!!!!

Yeah- you would think there would be a number ahead of him in line for the centre spots

an absolute fantastic idea, i say that without my manly glasses on, i am wearing my aussie ones ;)

for me - it will help us win the test and be great experience for matai which should improve his game back at manly

win win situation as i see it

I too think he is a year or two away from test selection, but in saying that I think he can make the step up should he be selected.

If anything I would have thought Kylie Leuluai might have got more of a look in to the Kiwi squad given a lot of the kiwi props have gone over to England. None of the english based players are being released which doesn't do the kiwi chances any good!

that article replaced the comics apparantly, i will take it back when Matai runs rings around Gaznier and Coops on Sat night!

go lowey, i reckon it's great he is still involved with the club, and looking out for our best interests. good call fluff, win win!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4