Lottoland tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure why everyone makes such a big deal of it. Plenty of room for an umbrella on the hill.
The stupid time is a bigger issue. I missed kick off and not sure how many minutes because the scoreboard is broken. More people should have been there. You can't live your life letting the weather dictate to you.

And there were still enemy fans on the hill. Even in an embarrassingly small crowd the dirty pigs showed up. It has to stop.

Also full praise to the dedicated and intrepid supporters that braved the harsh weather conditions last night and the rain at some stages just seemed torrential . Hopefully the hard fought win by the sea eagles helped for a feel - good outlook after the match . Despite the difficult playing conditions , the ball control still seemed quite reasonable and the Manly team also definitely seemed to again play with real purpose and commitment . Anyway full credit again to the passionate fans that attended the game last night .

Not sure why everyone makes such a big deal of it. Plenty of room for an umbrella on the hill.
The stupid time is a bigger issue. I missed kick off and not sure how many minutes because the scoreboard is broken. More people should have been there. You can't live your life letting the weather dictate to you.

And there were still enemy fans on the hill. Even in an embarrassingly small crowd the dirty pigs showed up. It has to stop.
Yep a handful of Drugcastle fans under the Fulton-Menzies stand. I had to give them a gobful when they were sledging our man Uate.

Maintain the rage Duff!

The Tooheys New Cans were still only moderately chilled :wondering:

sigh....I'm not surprised.

If there's a next ice age for whatever reason....I'm strapping 20 cans of beer 'from brookvale' to the ole bod...and will stay warm and toasty all the way through it!!

Yep a handful of Drugcastle fans under the Fulton-Menzies stand. I had to give them a gobful when they were sledging our man Uate.

Maintain the rage Duff!

You know I will.
Until these sub humans stop defiling my ground. Surely no tigmerge cretins will insult us by bringing their unclean ways where they aren't welcome.
The Canberra creatures even brought their snotty offspring. Everyone had to keep their hands on their wallets. That is no way to be when it's our home game.

I couldn't agree more, I drove 500 klms to Brookie last Sunday to see the boys go round against the raiders and their little loudmouthed group on the hill were p*****g me off severely, thank god I was able to give it to them after Cherries fg

You know I will.
Until these sub humans stop defiling my ground. Surely no tigmerge cretins will insult us by bringing their unclean ways where they aren't welcome.
The Canberra creatures even brought their snotty offspring. Everyone had to keep their hands on their wallets. That is no way to be when it's our home game.
'Subhumans' is one word.;)

I was late arriving from work and came in at half time. The club were already very weary of a poor turn out due to the 6pm kick off (first time I've ever been handed a flyer for the next game by one of the cheerleaders as I left after the Canberra game and Manly put a bunch of stuff on social media to drive attendance), so at least the weather was a valid excuse and we haven't had that kind of weather on say, a Sunday afternoon. 4189 sounds about right when you consider the packed grandstands (and underneath the grandstands) off camera.

What I'm more concerned about is every other home game where we're counted as about 9000 in attendance when it's clearly more than that and were announced as much a couple of seasons ago. The attendance tally is definitely wrong most home games. Either way something has to be done fast when weather cuts our regular crowd in half for a game most fans would have assumed was a certain win.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6