Lost Silvertail Badge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Your a legend!

Eagles Nest 08 said:
Here is the photo of the badge

Mate tried to send a PM back to you but it is showing •Eagles Nest 08 has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user.

Use the e-mail icon at the bottom of his/her post as another option to contact him/her. :)

Thanks mate...senior on a computer, thats my excuse.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Your a legend!

Eagles Nest 08 said:

Mate tried to send a PM back to you but it is showing •Eagles Nest 08 has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user.

Got your email, so I have your address and will post Monday. Don't worry about the postage costs, it's my shout.

If up at Brookie in '12 will catch up for a beer!

Earnie the Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Your a legend!

Eagles Nest 08 said:

Use the e-mail icon at the bottom of his/her post as another option to contact him/her. :)

No worries @[Earnie the Eagle]. Glad to help you out and LOL on the "senior on a computer" thing. I've just recently rolled over the half century myself so you could probably put me in that category too :D

That is so awesome well done guys exactly what this community is about

For all the sniping and arguments this typifies what makes silvertails a true community

I hope ernie doesn't mind me saying but we exchanged emails a few weeks back as he wanted to remove his account brcause he wasn't sure silvertails was for him. I asked him to give it another try and hang in there and that it doesn't matter how old you are, how many games you go to etc, it's about supporting manly and speaking to others who support manly.

Thank you everyone for proving exactly what I believed about you all. Well done silvertails

I think Ernie has contributed quite well since he's join this place. Don't go anywhere buddy and don't be scared off by the banter and the robust debates that take place here.

I just wish that somehow this badge would show up for him, my fingers are crossed someone finds it for you buddy.

Eagles Nest 08 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Your a legend!

Eagles Nest 08 said:

Got your email, so I have your address and will post Monday. Don't worry about the postage costs, it's my shout.

you can bank on it mate.

Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Your a legend!

Eagles Nest 08 said:

No worries @[Earnie the Eagle]. Glad to help you out and LOL on the "senior on a computer" thing. I've just recently rolled over the half century myself so you could probably put me in that category too :D

Thanks for your help and enjoy being 50 as it is the youth of old age or if you like the old age of youth, life is just beginning.

Daniel said:
I hope ernie doesn't mind me saying but we exchanged emails a few weeks back as he wanted to remove his account brcause he wasn't sure silvertails was for him. I asked him to give it another try and hang in there and that it doesn't matter how old you are, how many games you go to etc, it's about supporting manly and speaking to others who support manly.

Thank you everyone for proving exactly what I believed about you all. Well done silvertails

I am having a great time here and have no plans to leave as I have been made most welcome from day 1 and have been most impressed by the people here..a great bunch of Silvertails

For Earnie the Eagle (& other to know) ….

Good to report the “I’M THE SILVERTAIL” badge was posted today to go to an undisclosed NSW country venue.

The badge is a little old and I think these came out in 1981, so it is now 30 years old! Only would have been short in production back then coming out in the midst of the Silvertails v’s Fibros war at the time.

They were only sold at the Manly Leagues Club merchandise area (pretty sure it was just 81?) and nowhere else, so would be rare in quantity.

Glad it will find a new home as was serving no justice being in an old cupboard.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Eagles Nest 08 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Your a legend!

Eagles Nest 08 said:

you can bank on it mate.

Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Your a legend!

Thanks for your help and enjoy being 50 as it is the youth of old age or if you like the old age of youth, life is just beginning.

Daniel said:

I am having a great time here and have no plans to leave as I have been made most welcome from day 1 and have been most impressed by the people here..a great bunch of Silvertails

Seniors should never be allowed to ask for help on computers,learn it yourself or gtfo,seriously its not that hard to read a book,either that or help should end when directed to a website designed to help the computer illiterate manage

Im sick of answering "where does the megabyte go? hurr derr.." its a question that makes no ****ing sense!!! i've answered this question to about 5 old people.....

btw,top work with this thread,just had to get that off my chest

Great outcome.........well done to those involved !

I've got one of those badges somewhere , if only I could remember where I put it.

The Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Eagles Nest 08 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Your a legend!

Eagles Nest 08 said:

you can bank on it mate.

Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Jethro said:

Daniel said:

Seniors should never be allowed to ask for help on computers,learn it yourself or gtfo,seriously its not that hard to read a book,either that or help should end when directed to a website designed to help the computer illiterate manage

Im sick of answering "where does the megabyte go? hurr derr.." its a question that makes no f**king sense!!! i've answered this question to about 5 old people.....

btw,top work with this thread,just had to get that off my chest

If I seem to give a damn about what you posted, please tell me. I would hate to be giving the wrong impression. btw thanks for the comments on the thread.

Eagles Nest 08 said:
For Earnie the Eagle (& other to know) ….

Good to report the “I’M THE SILVERTAIL” badge was posted today to go to an undisclosed NSW country venue.

The badge is a little old and I think these came out in 1981, so it is now 30 years old! Only would have been short in production back then coming out in the midst of the Silvertails v’s Fibros war at the time.

They were only sold at the Manly Leagues Club merchandise area (pretty sure it was just 81?) and nowhere else, so would be rare in quantity.

Glad it will find a new home as was serving no justice being in an old cupboard.

You are quite right mate, it was 1981, when we were sticking it to the fibros, there was also a chant as well but I can only recall some of it, if anyone knows the rest please let us know. Again thanks mate , I owe you. I am designing another badge , will post a pic when done.

We live by the seaside in a house of bricks
You live in the suburbs in a house of sticks
We eat the oyster
You the shell

We drive Mercedes, Volvos by the two
You drive the Holdens, Volkwagons to,
We make the dollars
You make the cents

We own mansions
But you can only rent

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts