Looks like Lyon wants action

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be fair to all the people saying that we weren't at full strength neither were they. They had a host of back rowers out.. Still a great start for us. Still not sure though. We usually lose our trials so I'm not used to this positivity.

Once again fuk the media. Some two bit germ from the Herald asks Lyon what he thinks about the DCE/Foz media engineered contract hysteria. Lyon responds with a simple "like to see it sorted but it's up to the club and players". That's instant click bait headline of Manly skipper demands contracts sorted. Fk me it's beyond a joke, why does anyone read this shyte.

Once again fuk the media. Some two bit germ from the Herald asks Lyon what he thinks about the DCE/Foz media engineered contract hysteria. Lyon responds with a simple "like to see it sorted but it's up to the club and players". That's instant click bait headline of Manly skipper demands contracts sorted. Fk me it's beyond a joke, why does anyone read this shyte.
Exactly Mick, the media asked him a question and he responded just like anyone else in the team would respond. Not much of a story there so the media then embellish the story to make it sound more interesting.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2