Lomax?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
An improvement on a some others we have, but in reality right now, need to fix up our own backyard and get things right again

Just because a player is dropped,doesn’t mean he’s available for another club or his current club is looking to offload him,especially the Dragons,who are likely to have a new coach anyway

Just posted this on another thread ... didn't see this one ..

Parker would give Lomax 10 yards start and catch him .. running backwards

Check out how easy 5 Bulldogs players reined him in over 50m t the 40 sec mark ... slower than my Grndmother ..

And can we stop talking about recruiting from other sht clubs ffs.
There's a reason they are sht.

Why do we insist on recruiting players from 2 of the bottom 3 teams being St George & Tigers. FFS if we're going to recruit pick someone from Storm/Roosters/Broncos/Souffs/Penrith. Forget the Eels because they'll always be sh!t.

he has that X factor about him but he makes so many unnecessary mistakes. Always pushing the pass for no reason. That being said I’d still take him over what we got bar Koula

Yeah can’t see St George letting him go just because he’s been dropped like a sh***y stick! He‘s not firing on all cylinders at the moment but we know the potential is there. A shedload of injuries and personal issues hasn’t helped the lad but under a new regime it maybe a win/win. We are definitely exposed in the backs and any further injuries will have us sliding down that ladder as if there no rungs on it.

Just posted this on another thread ... didn't see this one ..

Parker would give Lomax 10 yards start and catch him .. running backwards

Check out how easy 5 Bulldogs players reined him in over 50m t the 40 sec mark ... slower than my Grndmother ..

Lomax Verses Parker 36 seconds in to the high lights
Lomax also scores a 70 metre runaway try in the next high lights after that
Parker has never scored a long distance runaway try because he lacks the pace to out run any back in the NRL.

Parker does not have a highlight try video . Go figure

If any one can find a Parker best of his Spectacular tries vedio please post

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8