Lomax?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy to read not too many are being conned into thinking this bloke is the answer. Poor attitude, carries on like a mug lair on and off the field, strong as an Ox but losing all his speed hulking up lifting weights.

No thanks. Lucky we can't afford him.

We do not need him or should pursue him.

He spat the dummy when he was told he was playing winger. We do not need a bad attitude like that!
I wonder wether this was part of Flannos coaching appointment….get rid of this expensive flog and the gigs yours. No worries says Flanno. Hey Zac, you’re on the wing for the season. I can’t believe the Saints are paying him $800k a year. The number crunchers must be lovin Flanno.

Interesting that the Dragons are not contributing any $$ to the rest of his contract in ‘25&’26.Given the reported size of his wage,that’s an almighty risk for Lomax to take,unless he has already secured a contract elsewhere,which we all know is forbidden in the NRL and not one player manager would dare flaunt the rules,right

Interesting that the Dragons are not contributing any $$ to the rest of his contract in ‘25&’26.Given the reported size of his wage,that’s an almighty risk for Lomax to take,unless he has already secured a contract elsewhere,which we all know is forbidden in the NRL and not one player manager would dare flaunt the rules,right
it’s within the rules to talk figures and years, etc. you just can’t send through a formal contract offer. Discussions are within the rules. It’s a misconception that you can’t talk to the player unless the current club allows it or they’re in the final year of their contract.

Saints wanted off their books, they’re just not going to let him go this year without trying to get some compensation. They’ve already paid him half his salary for the season, so he’s cost them. They need something in return.

it’s within the rules to talk figures and years, etc. you just can’t send through a formal contract offer. Discussions are within the rules. It’s a misconception that you can’t talk to the player unless the current club allows it or they’re in the final year of their contract.

Saints wanted off their books, they’re just not going to let him go this year without trying to get some compensation. They’ve already paid him half his salary for the season, so he’s cost them. They need something in return.
* Discussions must be held at a coffee shop. Preferably outside; provides a better chance of being photographed and helpful for eavesdropping and rumourmongering.

Undoubted talent but not what we need right now (attitude apart as I would not believe every report in the media).

If we have the cash we need another quality "middle" asap

Lomax is a good WINGER. No H. If we could get him at wing as a replacement for say Schu (as others have hypothesised) yeh OK. But he's not a centre or a half or a fullback.

A backline of Tom, Lomax Koula, Iceman, Saab, Cherry, DCE would make me quite happy.

Chez might have his work cut out playing left and right side :)
He just needs to increase his running circle circumference

200.gif

Chez might have his work cut out playing left and right side :)
He’ll come good around State of Oregon time. Like he usually does, after mixing with his banana-bending, Dutton-loving, GMC Canyonero-driving brothers.

By then of course it could be getting a bit dire on the Sea Eagles’ front. However I prefer a low expectation strategy these days. After all, these aren’t the halcyon days of the 1970s.

Last edited:
He’ll come good around State of Oregon time. Like he usually does, after mixing with his banana-bending, Dutton-loving, GMC Canyonero-driving brothers.

By then of course it could be getting a bit dire on the Sea Eagles’ front. However I prefer a low expectation strategy these days. After all, these aren’t the halcyon days of the 1970s.
We'll be fine if we have ricardo's team above coz Cherry can stay and play with Manly and DCE can go off and play with his State of Oregon mates.

I like it!

Lomax gave up 800K a year for 2024 and 2025 or did he really? I expect a deal has been done and it can’t be us at that money. Frankly he’s not a 800k year player IMO.

Lomax is no where near worth 800k. The Dragons initially spent that coin believing they could make him a fullback. McGregor gave it a thought, Griffin tried, Flanno tried, and he hasn't shown enough at training, let alone in a game, to earn the position. He is error prone and of mediocre speed. He can take a tough carry and is athletic in the air. If a good yardage carry and some jumping for the ball is worth 800k, then I'll be bowled over. I have never seen the 'Origin' prospect the media sees. I'm not suggesting he is not a decent first grader, but Origin player? Nah.

Brooksie!!! I meant Brooks! He is turning out pretty good and in the right light looks similar to Daly !!!
@:D Yeah, I knew you meant Brooksie. I was just happy to see someone esle with a typo coz I'm always correcting my posts. And @HK_Eagle wouldn't have posted the giraffes and that did make me laugh.

Go Brooksie!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8