Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On NRL360 tonight,they mentioned Pangai Jr was having an issue with the club regarding TPA’s.It’ll be interesting to see if this story has any legs or it gets buried by the Broncos owners NewsCorp and it turns out like the Andrew Gee affair

On NRL360 tonight,they mentioned Pangai Jr was having an issue with the club regarding TPA’s.It’ll be interesting to see if this story has any legs or it gets buried by the Broncos owners NewsCorp and it turns out like the Andrew Gee affair
So that would be the arms length TPAs organised by Pangai management that the club has absolutely nothing to do with ?? Supposedly like we suffered $350K penalty for 2 years.

A week ago they were going to release the root cause of the rumours and today they announced Seibold would retire TODAY Neither happened I feel lied to.

Rorters next
thumb_443_275_Sombrerodreamstime_xl_21464248.jpg

The thing is, if the donkeys are penalised like we were it probably won't even effect their roster.
It's like the roosters who even some Silvertails posters are giving credit to, for performing well despite injuries. Wow they're so amazing and so professional! :banghead:
Truth is they have two lots of top eight team quality players on their books and enough cap left over to sign SBW and whoever else they want.......somehow???
The rorters certainly are good at 'managing' their cap.
As for the donkeys this season is delightful to me. Prime game time, thoroughbreds club, owned by News Fking Ltd but they've imploded.
It puts Manly's situation into perspective.
Go Manly!
And yes lol @broncos
And faaark the rorters.

The thing is, if the donkeys are penalised like we were it probably won't even effect their roster.
It's like the roosters who even some Silvertails posters are giving credit to, for performing well despite injuries. Wow they're so amazing and so professional! :banghead:
Truth is they have two lots of top eight team quality players on their books and enough cap left over to sign SBW and whoever else they want.......somehow???
The rorters certainly are good at 'managing' their cap.
As for the donkeys this season is delightful to me. Prime game time, thoroughbreds club, owned by News Fking Ltd but they've imploded.
It puts Manly's situation into perspective.
Go Manly!
And yes lol @broncos
And faaark the rorters.
It is a thing of beauty watching the broncos 2020.

They will have to sack the board & close the club down if this exposed.

Hooper then explained the third-party deal may have helped Brisbane retain the young forward in the first place.

“The Warriors offered him $800,000 last year... he stayed at Brisbane for $650,000 a season,” Hooper said.

Now there’s an unsigned, unregistered third-party deal."

Manly "s T P A : s at the time were fully disclosed and registered with the N R L unlike apparently this Bronco "s arrangement , just the Arm.s Length issue blown out of proportion to justify the subsequent witch hunt investigation against Manly Even allowing for a different administration set up now , will be double standards of the highest order if this obvious breach involving the Broncs is downplayed now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8