Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We were promised a name(s) within 48 hours ... I'm starting to think there's no way anything will come of this.

Are there any IT gurus here? How can non-police / government trace this stuff legally?

We were promised a name(s) within 48 hours ... I'm starting to think there's no way anything will come of this.

Are there any IT gurus here? How can non-police / government trace this stuff legally?

If its texts and stuff , only way is to illegally hack. Public facebook stuff they could do easily enough Otherwise ASIO would be there option and no way thats happening in a few days , if they even gave a toss.

I think they said that they expected to report back to Seibold with the name within 48 hours ....

Through work I've seen two cases where the tracing of malicious emails have been successful. Neither resulted in a criminal matter. One resulted in a person resigning once they knew they were caught out. The other had police involved, and the perpetrator's laptop and server miraculously melted down after the person was questioned. The police left it there.

So this case of Seibold may not result in any public shaming - but the culprit may get some action behind the scenes.

It is easy to make it HARD to trace stuff like this, but the more hidden you want to be the more effort you need to put in.
We are dealing with footballers and exfootballers so im leaning on not too much was done to hide the trail.

News is reporting the broncs have offered Seibold $1m to leave and not return to the bubble. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I was thinking his payout would be $3.2m as reported previously, for a guy who doesn't seem shy at engaging lawyers I would imagine $1m isn't going to cut it. I doubt he would get a gig too soon so might be his last pay cheque for a while (unless he comes home to Manly haha!!).

News is reporting the broncs have offered Seibold $1m to leave and not return to the bubble. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I was thinking his payout would be $3.2m as reported previously, for a guy who doesn't seem shy at engaging lawyers I would imagine $1m isn't going to cut it. I doubt he would get a gig too soon so might be his last pay cheque for a while (unless he comes home to Manly haha!!).
Why leave for a mil when he can stay and do his job for the next 3 for 2.4mil. His contract is iron clad apparently as this was a big selling point to get him there frm Souths. If Brisbane want him gone they will have to pay him out.

Why leave for a mil when he can stay and do his job for the next 3 for 2.4mil. His contract is iron clad apparently as this was a big selling point to get him there frm Souths. If Brisbane want him gone they will have to pay him out.
It’s leave now with his personal reputation slightly intact or refuse the offer and Broncos major shareholders,NewsCorp,run a campaign that will destroy him because they know the truth

I hope he stays, all the good players continue to leave (staggs please) then he quits end of next year- with a big payout.

Well it's 7pm EST and still no resignation as promised by the courier mail / for et al.

All high drama .. i hope Seibs turns up to training after his quarantine like nothing happened. "Warm up lap guys"

Farrkkkkk.......
Screenshot_20200824-190751_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well if he walks for $1mil and leaves $2.2mil on the table then that will be very suss. News will bury the poor guy if he doesn't walk.

He is Brisbane's Barrett. Very smart but inexperienced operator in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Hey Barrett got another gig (at the wooden spooners, lol) but nevertheless he should be careful about how he exits if he ever wants another gig in future.
Which he does. And I'm sure he'll get.

Well it's 7pm EST and still no resignation as promised by the courier mail / for et al.

All high drama .. i hope Seibs turns up to training after his quarantine like nothing happened. "Warm up lap guys"
It’s also 4-5 days since the courier mail said they’re a day away from revealing who was involved with the Seibold cyber rumours

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8