Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee that is poor - the defamation lawyers will be licking their lips I reckon.

I'm no fan of the bloke by any means, but I hope he gets every cent he is entitled to under his contract.
Kinda feel for the guy. No one is privy to what’s gone on or is going on with his family & how long it’s being going for! When he was with Manly he seemed quite likeable & a good person. For some numbnut like Murphy to come out & use the analogy of Siebold being a cancer disgusts me. I so hope he does engage lawyers about defamation & releases the names of the people involved in the social media attack to the police. I also hope the Broncos are ripped to pieces over the 3rd party debacle with TPJ....oh yeah & I hope they take down that illiterate twat Lockyer!

Why not, they paid him $900,000 to go and coach soiths, now they are paying seiblod over a million to walk away.
Unfortunately it’s chump change.
If PVL nails this stuff to Broncs, you watch the stakeholders run.
Corporate Reputation in the media is the only thing that matters to them. After all, it is like money laundering on their pet team on the side. They are not true supporters of the Broncs, just a boys club for ****z and giggles.
In this PC me too environment, it’s very very serious times for that club

Kinda feel for the guy. No one is privy to what’s gone on or is going on with his family & how long it’s being going for! When he was with Manly he seemed quite likeable & a good person. For some numbnut like Murphy to come out & use the analogy of Siebold being a cancer disgusts me. I so hope he does engage lawyers about defamation & releases the names of the people involved in the social media attack to the police. I also hope the Broncos are ripped to pieces over the 3rd party debacle with TPJ....oh yeah & I hope they take down that illiterate twat Lockyer!
Cutting a cancer out has been used as a metaphor since EVER
That flog will use any leverage he can to get some sympathy
He’s going down because he is clearly not as bright as he or The Broncos thought he was.
The paranoid darling was a prime candidate for public execution Braveheart style.
Please let it take its course so I can enjoy my Lambrusco and lamb cutlet in glee

That flog will use any leverage he can to get some sympathy
He’s going down because he is clearly not as bright as he or The Broncos thought he was.
The paranoid darling was a prime candidate for public execution Braveheart style.
Please let it take its course so I can enjoy my Lambrusco and lamb cutlet in glee
Wow.....perhaps we should cut you out? We Silvertails & Manly supporters don’t use that type of analogy no matter how much we dislike a player, coach or media personnel. Call a person what you like but referring to them as cancer is pretty poor!

Wow.....perhaps we should cut you out? We Silvertails & Manly supporters don’t use that type of analogy no matter how much we dislike a player, coach or media personnel. Call a person what you like but referring to them as cancer is pretty poor!
Nice one @madmax, very 2020 of you old mate. Maybe you can inspire a pile on ;)
Both my parents died of cancer, if you choose to make that connection, then I am very sorry Have a great night buddy

Nice one @madmax, very 2020 of you old mate. Maybe you can inspire a pile on ;)
Both my parents died of cancer, if you choose to make that connection, then I am very sorry Have a great night buddy
Grow up mate.....I don’t like that word at anytime & would never use it in any context. In any case each to their own.
PS sorry to hear about your parents.

The dirt he was about to divulge in the TPAs must have been good:

OMG - what a load of crock (lead by nrl mouthpiece Hooper as per usual)

If he has already gone to the intoddgrity commission then surely they have to follow through.

You can't report that Jr has gone to the commission, told them all about illegal payments, then have him not sacked and expect no further investigations???

If ever something 'doesn't pass the pub test' then this is it.

suspect af

Again... v'landy and also Albo have no choice. Investigate or become the pigs who replaced the humans.

And it’s high time it’s stopped. Now I’m no angel when it comes to the PC brigade, and cancel culture. But I don’t consider this to even be a PC matter.This comes down to humanity, respect, and just being a decent human being.
This not a personal attack on you @SeaEaglez , it’s just a metaphor that should be banished to History imho.

Jeez ,you Aussies back home are getting more Pc than these softy Canadians.
"A Cancer in the dressing room" is as commonly used over here as something like
"We need to dig deep & bring our A game " .

Think about that when your sitting in Palliative care watching a loved one being ravaged by cancer.

Does not make it right. It seems to me to be something one who has a narrow vocabulary would use to describe a horrible thing.
Im not a fan of it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8