lol@souffs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
Just watched the 2013 prelim final. The look on the vermin and their faithful toothless morons was priceless. A win for the ages that one.

Even though we didnt take the whole thing out in 2013 that game against souths I will remember for ever.

Being in the members stand after been given tickets , surrounded by Souths fans with one or 2 manly fans that second half of that game when Souths fans knew they could not win and seeing them walking out in droves " priceless.

To top of that night straight after the game walking straight past us was rusty and Albo and there crew heading for a private elevator- just giving them a friendly reminder of who won and again there looks on there faces priceless.

Pride of the League...

From todays papers. A Souths supporter and a drug dealer, who would have thought?
Uh oh rubber gloves....assume the position....

Moondog said:
Pride of the League...

From todays papers. A Souths supporter and a drug dealer, who would have thought?
Uh oh rubber gloves....assume the position....

Wrong

His 5 year old nephew was the dealer

Wow looks like they finally nabbed the Mr Big of the Australian illegal drug industry, this guy is reportedly worth billions.
Our streets and our kids are finally safe, yay.

In today's australian, a photo of condemned drug smuggler Andrew chan wearing a souffs t shirt.

I work in a large organization and I note that the souffs fans here are among the lowest staff in terms of pay and responsibility, are more likely to have maxed out sick leave, and generally have chips on their shoulders about "management". Many are also poorly dressed, despite needing to present well in a customer service environment. Wonder why this is? Only a couple of them actually live in the south sydney area, yet these qualities shine through. It's a form of reverse snobbery on their parts perhaps?

2 examples. I had to tell one it was inappropriate for her to wear a souffs polo while welcoming people to an evening function. I had to tell a bloke on our front desk that it is a bad look to put a cigarette on his ear while he is greeting the public.

I can honestly say that on the other hand I don't know any manly fans who are total losers.

Last edited:
283010-4abafbf0-4532-11e5-bc34-34ddf35a38db.jpg
drug dealing uncle caught

Second chances are wasted on most of these violent players :wondering:

Carter and Aavua sacked in one week, Rusty must be spewing :giggle:
Talkin sh*t on 2sm have hardly spoken about it. 1st I heard of Aav... whatever was right here. These idiots too busy defending Qld. Dunno why I punish myself with this low show....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2