lol@souffs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wizball1973

Reserve Grader
****, that was funny.

Loved the Souths dick in the crowd with the silver mullet giving it to the Rorters after his merkins just blew an 8 point lead in 60 seconds.

wizball1973 said:
s**t, that was funny.

Loved the Souths dick in the crowd with the silver mullet giving it to the Rorters after his merkins just blew an 8 point lead in 60 seconds.

I felt a little bad for souths until they showed that knob.

That last try was a great try. The equal of DCE's yesterday. Great try to watch and a fantastic end to the game.

To quote The Jam, that's Entertainment!

Daniel said:
wizball1973 said:
s**t, that was funny.

I felt a little bad for souths until they showed that knob.

That last try was a great try. The equal of DCE's yesterday. Great try to watch and a fantastic end to the game.

To quote The Jam, that's Entertainment!

I feel his pain, those rorters fans are dirty bastards. But on the positive side, those $ouffs fans are dirty bastards that deserve everything they get.

Lol @ $ouffs.

Gobsmacked. That was insane. What a brilliant start to the NRL season.:D

LOL indeed. Tipped Souffs but happy to give away a point to see the look at their faces. Gold.

Souths fans always give it to us, so it serves them right, ha ha ha the pride of the league what a laugh.

South Sydney Football Club – Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 1908.

Epic fail by The Homebush Hares !

2 of The Roo$ter$ tries by ex Manly players :
1/ Lama Tasi
2/ Jarrod Waerea-Hargreaves

Minichiello was a tackling bag for most of the game , but great positional play by him for that last try.

I've only just stopped laughing now. That was just so typical Souffs what a bunch of loooosers. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That was bloody great! I couldn't have cared who won with 10 to go but that finish was insane! Was happy for Mini.

Well they cost me a point and I didn't get to see the sad souths fan, so I got ripped off twice!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2