[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The fact that he plays for parramatta would be worth a couple of months surely.

Complainant's in domestic violence cases can't withdraw the charges - the police laid the charges, and the police have a protocol in domestic cases not to withdraw the charge once it's been laid, no matter what the victim later says. Instead they leave it for the court to sort out, in nearly all cases. (The reason for this protocol is that the overwhelming number of murders and serious assaults occur in domestic settings, and studies prove that domestic violence often escalates, so the police get criticised for taking no action if something bad later happens.)

At the close of the prosecution case a magistrate can dismiss the charge, but that apparently didn't happen in this case. The police withdrew the charges after presenting their case.

This is extremely unusual in my experience (and I have plenty of experience of how these things play out in NSW courts). I found myself being rather curious as to how bad the evidence must have been for the prosecutor to fall on his sword in that fashion. Admittedly Semi had an SC on his team but even so, very, very unusual.

Pleased for him that he is innocent, however as Brett Stewart knows, mud sticks.

Isn't it possible that their entire case rested on her giving her testimony in court, and maybe she changed her tune after receiving a handsome sum of "shut up" money?

Complainant's in domestic violence cases can't withdraw the charges - the police laid the charges, and the police have a protocol in domestic cases not to withdraw the charge once it's been laid, no matter what the victim later says. Instead they leave it for the court to sort out, in nearly all cases. (The reason for this protocol is that the overwhelming number of murders and serious assaults occur in domestic settings, and studies prove that domestic violence often escalates, so the police get criticised for taking no action if something bad later happens.)

At the close of the prosecution case a magistrate can dismiss the charge, but that apparently didn't happen in this case. The police withdrew the charges after presenting their case.

This is extremely unusual in my experience (and I have plenty of experience of how these things play out in NSW courts). I found myself being rather curious as to how bad the evidence must have been for the prosecutor to fall on his sword in that fashion. Admittedly Semi had an SC on his team but even so, very, very unusual.

Pleased for him that he is innocent, however as Brett Stewart knows, mud sticks.

It's true that only police can withdraw the charges, however if you're the complainant and you don't want it to proceed, you can force their hand in that regard.

Me, I told the police I wouldn't be appearing in court, they told me the charges would proceed against my ex anyway. Easy fix - I just didn't turn up on the day, went to work and turned off my phone.

I wasn't paid off, by the way. I just wanted nothing more to do with him, the interim AVO had taken care of that, and I never wanted it to go any further than that.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl/news/roosters-confirm-kane-evans-departing-club

Kane Evans to the eels...

Sydney Roosters CEO Joe Kelly said: “A popular clubman, Kane has been a significant contributor to the Sydney Roosters since he joined the Club as a 17-year-old and we respect his decision to secure his long-term playing future.

Sounds like the Joe Kelly effect is now in full swing at the roosters... (lol)

Ok , not really a lol @ parra but didn't wanna start a new thread.

Oh and...lol@parra

This is definitely a lol at parra signing. I have been watching evans lately and even in the Fiji v tonga he has been useless. He is a poor signing by them and he will be playing on the bench and would not be surprised to see him playing for Wendy. EAD parra

This is definitely a lol at parra signing. I have been watching evans lately and even in the Fiji v tonga he has been useless. He is a poor signing by them and he will be playing on the bench and would not be surprised to see him playing for Wendy. EAD parra
So we don't see Kane as being able to bridge the gap from henchman to starting player?

What a great way to end the weekend.
Parasites getting smashed, bashed and injured rendering pain and discomfort to the sleaziest grub in the game in queen Arthur.
And I think with the raiders getting beat along with these myths we stay in the 8.
But it's just good to see them humiliated.
Never in the game !!

What a great way to end the weekend.
Parasites getting smashed, bashed and injured rendering pain and discomfort to the sleaziest grub in the game in queen Arthur.
And I think with the raiders getting beat along with these myths we stay in the 8.
But it's just good to see them humiliated.
Never in the game !!
Yes, one team, Canberra - Superleague slime.

The other, Faecalmatta - quasi-Superleague slime in all but name. Benefitting from the recruitment Bozo and Gus performed on their behalf.

lol parra. suck it.

As someone posted, after 9 rounds they had played 3 top 8 teams and 6 bottom 8.

1 of those top teams, NQ had 4 major players out.

So they were always going to get found out.

Plus you can 'set your watch' to the fact that sometime between the 20th and 30th minute and the 60th and 70th minute, Parra will drag someone off for an HIA.

Cheats.

The Arthur myth continues.

How does this goose keep his job as a head coach.
Interesting to hear ray Hadley say virtually as much this morning.
He said the slime may be finding out he's not the wonder coach they thought he was.
And he made a point of saying it during run of the mill sports results so it was quite pointed and I was glad to hear it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8