[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What was the story behind the ball at the end of the game?

tigers player tried to steal it so after the final siren..gutho went up to him saying 'you want it..here it is...lololol I'm so funny and not a whining f-wit bogan at all!!!"

Something like that (at least the first part.

341629398_1562694674220002_1079015698233645554_n.jpg

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=286759

The Roar
The Roar

Follow

Eels real deal? Parra look like they're on verge of another false dawn after dining out on soft opponents​

Story by Stuart Thomas • 8h ago

Not too far from my house in Sydney, there is major bus exchange. Head north-west and you’ll end up in Castle Hill or Cherrybrook. Alternatively, catch the 610 in a south-west direction and in around 15 minutes you will find yourself at CommBank Stadium.

Last Sunday evening, while taking a stroll around the neighbourhood, Parramatta fans spilled off the local bus services at the exchange, cock-a-hoop with their 30-4 win over the busted Dogs.

There was plenty of noise, heaps of smiling faces and a few intruders in blue and white kit were copping a friendly verbal pasting from the locals.

One middle-aged woman looked well lubricated as she sprinted against the lights, crossing the busy main road whilst shouting, “Parraaaaaaa”. A young fella brandished a large flag that drew plenty of toots from passing Eels fans in cars and the whole scene reminded of grand final week in 2022, when the dream of ending one of the NRL’s longest premiership droughts had the locals in a lather.

As others dressed in Eels jerseys wandered through, a guy said, “The Eels are back!”
Eels fans are sensing their team is on the rise, but could it be a false dawn?
Which made me think: “Don’t go off too soon buddy”.

There was one meritorious win over the Panthers in Round 4, but little else of note early on. However, Parramatta have now claimed the last four points on offer to them.

A 28-22 win at Accor Stadium on Easter Monday against the Tigers was far closer than they had hoped and more difficult than most had expected, whilst the Bulldogs were put to the sword with a little more ease due to a horrific injury count that actually worsened during the match.

Watching the fans enjoy the better results and the team having done all it could over the last fortnight to re-ignite a season that began in the slowest manner possible, had me wondering just how real the Eels actually are.

Could the recent wins, due to the fragility of the opponents, be nothing more than a false dawn? Does the data support a true reversal in fortunes or have the Eels simply played a couple of soft opponents?

We will have an answer of sorts in a few hours’ time. The Broncos will meet Parramatta in Darwin for a match that could well define the Eels and their season when looked at in retrospect.

Attachments

• 1682046774920.png
    1682046774920.png
    68 bytes · Views: 14
Do they still do the '20 min mark - head knock free interchange' b/s or have they moved on to the every time they get tackled around the legs..."scream like you've had both knees blown by a hip drop"?

Jeez the Eels are in freefall aren’t they , talk about how the mighty have fallen.
I want to get excited but I can't.

They currently have the same amount of wins that we do and when we play Brisbane in a couple of weeks, the odds will be that we will be on the end of a similar result.

Their form is not that bad. Before the Storm match 8 days ago, our form was very poor.

Long way to go!

Go Manly!

Mosses went MIA once again, never really ran the ball at all and his kicks were pretty much average fare for what's required for a competent kicker. Never mind, there's always the next game...

I want to get excited but I can't.

They currently have the same amount of wins that we do and when we play Brisbane in a couple of weeks, the odds will be that we will be on the end of a similar result.

Their form is not that bad. Before the Storm match 8 days ago, our form was very poor.

Long way to go!

Go Manly!
Fair point , just goes to show you how close this competition is ( currently ).

Always are, always were, legends in their own lunchtimes!

This is a club that enjoys so much privilege and liberty and are darlings of the press, yet just cannot get it together due to their naval gazing.

Their whole history apart from 10 decent years in the 70s and 80s an the odd good team since them shows you that with all the resources they enjoy, having 2 new stadiums built for them due to their geography, a thriving and rich leagues club, a huge junior nursery and it just adds up to constant mediocrity!

The Eels are **** and it won't be long before there's a ****fight at the club. Arthur will be on shaky ground and I can see another big payout to get rid of him, I can't wait lol.

Jeez the Eels are in freefall aren’t they , talk about how the mighty have fallen.
Sorry if I influenced your tip last night, I clearly wasn’t thinking straight, should of ignored their record and stuck with the form-line.

I think there in real trouble out of DH, Hodgo adds nothing, poor service, slow, unfit, looks disinterested and his defence is dreadful, he was hooked in the 31st min. Hands wasn’t any better making a heap of errors.

Brisbane where just too fit, too fast and too good for them.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8