[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just thought I’d leave this here:

Seward presents Eels 2020 vision​

Authorparraeels.com.au TimestampThu 26 Feb 2015, 10:36 AM

The Eels 2020 vision covers all areas of the business, with goals to:

· Compete in the NRL finals series every year, and bring home the club’s fifth and sixth Premierships between now and 2020

also Gutho, Oldfield & Lussic..:)
In Oldfield's and Lussick's defence, they took the scenic route - Oldfield via Canberra I think, and Joey circumvented the globe and due to a minor miscalculation in his trajectory ended up in Parramatta river rather than Narrabeen Lagoon. Poor guy.

Lane on the other hand just jumped ship - but we can blame that on Barrett I'm sure...

228931796_10226582108647700_4908839082601325474_n.jpg

The eels should win against the cowboys this week and all their fans will think the slump has ended and they will go on to glory.
It will be short lived and if they do win it will be there last of the season.

This Parramatta side looks shot. They are not tight and they gave up against us on Saturday. We shouldn't underestimate the ferocity of our pack that finished all over them.

New South Wales Blues State of Origin coach Brad Fittler has been linked with a shock move to the Parramatta Eels.

The Australian's Brent Read has told Triple M radio that Fittler could be on his way to Parramatta, where Brad Arthur is being put under more and more pressure by the week, with the Eels now falling out of the top four on the back of four straight losses, including a 56 points to 10 pasting at the hands of the Manly Sea Eagles on Saturday evening.

"There is a New South Wales board meeting in mid-September where I expect they will discuss Brad Fittler's future. He will get a new deal, there is no doubt about that," Read said.

"There is a little whisper going around though that he is an option Parramatta may look at if they made the decision to move on from Brad Arthur at the end of the season.

- So, solid stuff then.

This Parramatta side looks shot. They are not tight and they gave up against us on Saturday. We shouldn't underestimate the ferocity of our pack that finished all over them.
The wheels really fell off after the Gunt Clitherson spray a few weeks ago. You can’t see them coming back from that this season. Might be time for Clitho to don the wandering minstrel cap and tread the well worn ‘rugba leeg’ journeyman’s path.

He can swap stories with fellow Faecalmatta player and Manly junior/journeyman, Michael Oldfield, on what that might feel like.

Some of the looks on the faces of a few of the Eels’ players the other night in Clitho’s direction (when they were awaiting the next Garrick conversion) were priceless. Especially a glance or two his way from the ‘abortion whisperer’.

In my opinion, Parras season is going downhill due to their draw , they had a pretty easy run for the first 10 rounds , except for a game against an understrength Storm. They are probably in the best 8 teams and that is where they will finish. Also they hardly had any injuries for the first half of the season.

I am big fan of Oldie - a great journeyman winger who has really managed to play for a number years . When he was with us he was always a great back up (have a vauge memory of him scoring a try off kick, maybe Jamie, while the siren was going off to win a game against maybe the sharks)

Overall I do not get the hate of Gutho or Oldie. Both players were cut by the club and, as far as i can tell, have never bad mouthed the club

In my opinion, Parras season is going downhill due to their draw , they had a pretty easy run for the first 10 rounds , except for a game against an understrength Storm. They are probably in the best 8 teams and that is where they will finish. Also they hardly had any injuries for the first half of the season.
Last 2 games will be shear agony for them, Panthers Storm.

I am big fan of Oldie - a great journeyman winger who has really managed to play for a number years . When he was with us he was always a great back up (have a vauge memory of him scoring a try off kick, maybe Jamie, while the siren was going off to win a game against maybe the sharks)

Overall I do not get the hate of Gutho or Oldie. Both players were cut by the club and, as far as i can tell, have never bad mouthed the club
I wonder what 1 eyed eels think of ex-parra player Foran?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7