[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if they use the PC line to sound all woke and doing what the left want was the real reason or is to save a couple of dollars. If they said it was a cost cutting exercise there would be backlash, no one is game to question the PC line otherwise they get attacked.

I know someone who was a cheer leader at Parra in the 80s for several years and she loved it.

LOL LOL LOL MANLY SUPPORTERS
ALL TALK . NO ACTION

LIFT YOUR GAME AND
SHOW SOME PASSION FOR YOUR CLUB !!!

View attachment 16881
With all those members, it is always great to see a blockbuster clash between Souths and Parramatta at ANZ Stadium in front of 10,000 fans. What are the other 45,000 combined members doing? In my opinion some of those numbers a bit rubbery and you will never be able to convince me otherwise. Granted, most clubs would still be in front of us by a long way.

I wonder if they use the PC line to sound all woke and doing what the left want was the real reason or is to save a couple of dollars. If they said it was a cost cutting exercise there would be backlash, no one is game to question the PC line otherwise they get attacked.

I know someone who was a cheer leader at Parra in the 80s for several years and she loved it.

Maybe they just see the job of balancing footy player and young girls as a ****storm waiting to happen and applied risk management

Well, it
I just hope most of our Manly Sea eagles fans do not share your negative , unproductive and uninspiring opinion but only share the passion that drives the Manly faithful to become proud club members and great contributors to our great club

Excuses are as useless as tits on a bull

We would never have a club to follow if our great founders were negative unproductive and uninspiring people that offered only excuses why they could not have a Manly Sea eagles club competing in the top league

Our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles is the most successful club in the modern era being the only club to win a premiership every decade since the 70's and the only club not to disgrace its proud history and its passionate fans with a wooden spoon

Great clubs are made by Great contributors

God bless the holy Trinity of our Legendary club
The Passionate coach
The Passionate players
The passionate club members and investors

I have a dream....
that one day our Manly fans will be filled with the holy spirit of Manly Passion !!!

View attachment 16884
Well it is obvious that many Manly fans do, in fact, share my negative, uninspired and unproductive attitude! I've got it all...

Well, it
Well it is obvious that many Manly fans do, in fact, share my negative, uninspired and unproductive attitude! I've got it all...
You have so much more than this feathered friend .

We all have so much more unleashed potential in us

And once we start fulfilling our potential

This is when our Passion is born to strive for excellence

20170723_055545-1.jpg

@Moops is a rare gem. His often cynical opinions are usually close to the mark, and best of all he doesn't play favourites.
Our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles is the rare gem and there is nothing more close to the mark than that and we should all favour it and support it where it counts most
ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

NRL 2021: Paramatta captain Clint Gutherson says he’s tired of hearing about premiership drought​

As their premiership drought lurches toward 13,000 days, Paramatta skipper Clint Gutherson says it’s time the club “shut a few people up” by ending their 35-year drought.
The agonising wait has now hit 12,577 days and Parramatta captain Clint Gutherson is “sick of hearing about it.”
It’s time, he says, to “shut a few people up”.

“That’s the only way to put it to bed,” he said.

At the NRL season launch in Sydney on Thursday, a pained Gutherson was again forced to discuss the Eels’ excruciating 35-year chase for a premiership.
Try as they have, Parramatta has fallen short every season since 1986.

Each year, Parramatta fans’ expectations hit a crescendo – only to be left crushed by a late-season fade out.

“Everyone goes out to win but we are just unlucky we haven’t got one over the last 20, 30 years,” Gutherson said.

12814080_1100397920010520_6324029793498787832_n.png

NRL 2021: Paramatta captain Clint Gutherson says he’s tired of hearing about premiership drought​

As their premiership drought lurches toward 13,000 days, Paramatta skipper Clint Gutherson says it’s time the club “shut a few people up” by ending their 35-year drought.
The agonising wait has now hit 12,577 days and Parramatta captain Clint Gutherson is “sick of hearing about it.”
It’s time, he says, to “shut a few people up”.

“That’s the only way to put it to bed,” he said.

At the NRL season launch in Sydney on Thursday, a pained Gutherson was again forced to discuss the Eels’ excruciating 35-year chase for a premiership.
Try as they have, Parramatta has fallen short every season since 1986.

Each year, Parramatta fans’ expectations hit a crescendo – only to be left crushed by a late-season fade out.

“Everyone goes out to win but we are just unlucky we haven’t got one over the last 20, 30 years,” Gutherson said.

View attachment 17154
Oh dear Lolol.......think the Queen should shut his own big mouth coz he ain’t gonna win a premiership playing with worms. But wait, there’s more....he is a worm lololol. Sorry peeps as you can see I can’t stand him!

Perennial losers and I don’t think the Dalai genius their cause much.

I bet if they choke the year that he’ll be gone at years end.

The Squeels have a pretty easy draw early in the season, so will be top 4 after 10 rounds. They will resign the Dalai for another 4 years and then go back to mediocrity.'
Can't wait !
Is the Dalai back on speaking terms with Foz yet?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4