[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldn't mind Hipgrave actually. You need at least one borderline lunatic in your team.

I had high hopes for Keppie in this regard.

Seemed to have the crazy coached out of him year unfortunately.

seriously they are hardly marquee signings. I get it tho what’s frustrating is they are adding some semi decent depth signings and we haven’t signed much at all. I really hope we pick up a couple of good names soon, and I think we will.

Smart recruiting

That may be so ... but again one of the biggest nurseries and the most successful junior rep teams club ever ... again sign outsiders ....

I think they have only debuted about 3 local juniors since the Foran Wisperer took over as coach ..

I think Manly has debuted more Parra juniors in that time .... If I was a Parra supporter I would call for an investigation ... they are lucky @Bearfax isn't one of them ...

seriously they are hardly marquee signings. I get it tho what’s frustrating is they are adding some semi decent depth signings and we haven’t signed much at all. I really hope we pick up a couple of good names soon, and I think we will.
I agree Waz; I think we will pick up another three or four signings. Saab, a centre (as I think one might be departing), a backrower, and I hope a young hooker that can't get a run in one of the top teams (like the young Rabbitohs back-up).

I still believe our edges are our biggest issue. We have a couple of good options there but not enough to be a force. Every time Manly has dominated we had killer edges and I believe the new rules emphasise the need for them (particularly in attack).

Signing Cartwright could be a bonanza in terms of potential bad publicity.
You do make a good point there Tez
The good news for the eels is
He is only signed on a one year incentive contract at the minimum wage
And If he does not prove him self
The blue and gold curtain will fall and he will quietly exit the stage

Screenshot_20201121-051129_Samsung Internet.jpg

Get a load of the 1st quote hahaha salvaged careers of Jennings kane evans and Lane?

Jennings came from the roosters
Evans the same and is still crap
WE made Lane good not the dalai

He can have Gillard who will go backwards next year like he did in the last rounds

View attachment 16008

Get a load of the 1st quote hahaha salvaged careers of Jennings kane evans and Lane?

He can have Gillard who will go backwards next year like he did in the last rounds
There are some coaches out there with exceptional PR machines behind them. Dalai is one, TB another.

View attachment 16008

I think it is supposed to read savaged a number of careers not salvaged

The Cartwright clan were the central characters in the popular TV series Bonanza, led by patriarch Ben (Lorne Greene), along with his three (later two) sons in the series. Never ever heard of it?

Go forth and Google.
Thanks ! Got it!
BTW was that in the days when tv was only in black and white?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4