[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They have signed Bryce Cartwright
tenor.gif

As reported...!

Parramatta have thrown Bryce Cartwright a lifeline that gives the enigmatic forward one final chance to fulfil his potential.

The Eels are set to sign Cartwright on a one-year deal with the guarantee of a top-30 spot for 2021. However, the former Panthers and Titans utility has taken a drastic pay cut in order to get another opportunity in the NRL, agreeing to a minimum-wage contract.

Bryce has so much potential and so little passion for the game
Can Brad be the man to bring out the passion in Bryce
If he does then he will be a good buy

Love the use of the word enigmatic.

I guess they couldn’t say unpredictable or unreliable.
Enigmatic. That word describes another Doesn'tmatta player who ended up at Manly (via the Worriers) = Feleti Mateo. A potential world beater on his day, but those days were too few and far between.

Nathaniel Roache on a development contract... A guy who has played 26 games - more than a full season - for the Warriors. I thought the development contract spots were for young blokes who haven't cracked first grade but it must be that anyone can be on a DC if they are prepared to play for peanuts...

Nathaniel Roache on a development contract... A guy who has played 26 games - more than a full season - for the Warriors. I thought the development contract spots were for young blokes who haven't cracked first grade but it must be that anyone can be on a DC if they are prepared to play for peanuts...
Smart recruiting

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6