[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1 week out. Should be drinking water and looking after himself. But no surprises given he plays for the eels.

Hope he enjoys his time on the sideline.

As already posted.

What was he thinking? Peni for his thoughts?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...ort-of-drunken-incident-on-flight-to-auckland

Parramatta Eels stand down Peni Terepo after report of drunken incident on flight to Auckland

"He was loud and disruptive during the safety briefing and I was surprised I could hear myself think while he was yelling across the aisle to a mate.
"The (flight) manager asked him to stop drinking but he continued to do so, arguing with the manager.
"He was read out a warning, he continued to talk over the manager and was told that police authorities would meet him upon landing.

"He continued to drink his alcohol in his coffee cup and the manager had to snatch a larger spirit bottle from him."
Terepo also acted inappropriately to a female flight attendant, the passenger said.
"Who I really felt sorry for was the air hostess that sat across from him.
"From her body language I could tell she felt uncomfortable as he prompted her with questions like "what are you doing after or tonight?" and "Do you come to Parramatta?" in his drunken state."

Two years ago he was suspended by the Eels and fined A$15,000 (NZ$15,500) for failing to inform them he had been convicted of careless driving in New Zealand.

As already posted.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...ort-of-drunken-incident-on-flight-to-auckland

Parramatta Eels stand down Peni Terepo after report of drunken incident on flight to Auckland

"He was loud and disruptive during the safety briefing and I was surprised I could hear myself think while he was yelling across the aisle to a mate.
"The (flight) manager asked him to stop drinking but he continued to do so, arguing with the manager.
"He was read out a warning, he continued to talk over the manager and was told that police authorities would meet him upon landing.

"He continued to drink his alcohol in his coffee cup and the manager had to snatch a larger spirit bottle from him."
Terepo also acted inappropriately to a female flight attendant, the passenger said.
"From her body language I could tell she felt uncomfortable as he prompted her with questions like "what are you doing after or tonight?" and "Do you come to Parramatta?" in his drunken state."

Two years ago he was suspended by the Eels and fined A$15,000 (NZ$15,500) for failing to inform them he had been convicted of careless driving in New Zealand.
I know his harassment of the hostess isn't funny but the smoothness of his lines are.

"Do you come to Parramatta?"

giphy.gif

Might have had more success with the hostess if he'd said:
"Would you like to come and see our shiny new stadium?"

As already posted.

Hahaha get that man a new

Or ‘would you like to be in a movie?"....;...(.too soon:eek:).
Like your new avatar GC. No face, no identity, just a close up of tits.
And we wonder that objectification of women is an issue in rugby league?
Can't you at least include her face so it is at least an entire person, not merely a sex object ???!!!

Don't worry, Greenturd still has a copy of the character reference he wrote for 1nglis. He'll just cross out his name and substitute Terepo's.....

Yeah, and tomorrow Greenturd is going to resign citing its best for the game @:rolleyes:

Like your new avatar GC. No face, no identity, just a close up of tits.
And we wonder that objectification of women is an issue in rugby league?
Can't you at least include her face so it is at least an entire person, not merely a sex object ???!!!
You want to throw accusations,assumptions and slander like that you (as a Mod) should PM them to me. Very unprofessional.

You want to throw accusations,assumptions and slander like that you (as a Mod) should PM them to me. Very unprofessional.
Keep it mate.
We wouldn't now her anyway and she's probably happy with that.
I'm sure she was doesn't need any patronising, offended about everything to make themselves look good types sticking up for her.
Let's face it
That's what it is.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8