[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Depends on persepctive.

In the time since the squeels won their last premiership we have won 4 and they have won 2 spoons and a stripped 9s tournament.
Hence the word "recently" - as in the time this thread was started

So it sounds like doesn'tmatta still don't have a Major sponsor. I read 2 weeks ago they were still trying to get someone.

Pirtek are signing on as Sharks major sponsor, they're still a back sponsor of parra. in the mole's column he has parra not too pleased with this.
Would be funny if parra ran out with no front or back sponsor.

From the sounds of it, the incidents are spraying water from a water bottle in the girlfriends face and pouring a drink on her while she slept.

Obviously not great and I in no way want to trivialise it but obviously at the lower end of the scale compared to Semi who is accused of punching his partner

We are due for a win against them and I reckon we will be fired up for round one on a sunny afternoon at brookie
Forecast for Sunday 5 March:
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

From the sounds of it, the incidents are spraying water from a water bottle in the girlfriends face and pouring a drink on her while she slept.

Obviously not great and I in no way want to trivialise it but obviously at the lower end of the scale compared to Semi who is accused of punching his partner
No but he should be charged with being weird as well......

In the Edwards DV story I read that he was previously suspended for a year for fraudulently taking a drug test on behalf of Kaysa Pritchard. Did Pritchard get suspended for this too, I can't recall.

In the Edwards DV story I read that he was previously suspended for a year for fraudulently taking a drug test on behalf of Kaysa Pritchard. Did Pritchard get suspended for this too, I can't recall.

Both had long-term injuries at the time so I think any suspensions were fairly immaterial anyway. Pritchard's counted as a 'failed' drug test, so he's got one strike under the NRL's 427 strikes and you're out policy. Meh.

Both had long-term injuries at the time so I think any suspensions were fairly immaterial anyway. Pritchard's counted as a 'failed' drug test, so he's got one strike under the NRL's 427 strikes and you're out policy. Meh.
Thanks, intriguing, and definitely worth highlighting on this LOL Parra thread. It will be interesting to note if any of their top 25 players are untainted.

"We have gathered a large amount of information – more than 500,000 pieces of documentation and emails – which we are continuing to examine," Craft said.....

I wonder who it is that says: "Hey we now have 100,000 pieces of information. 100,000! But you know, I don't reckon that's enough. Lets not make a move until it's 500,000!"

lol

"We have gathered a large amount of information – more than 500,000 pieces of documentation and emails – which we are continuing to examine," Craft said.....

I wonder who it is that says: "Hey we now have 100,000 pieces of information. 100,000! But you know, I don't reckon that's enough. Lets not make a move until it's 500,000!"

lol
How do they know they are evidence if they haven't been examined, wouldn't they just be "we have more than 500,000 things that may be evidence or may be nothing, but we have stuff none-the-less"

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10