[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Seeing on fox a group of 50 and 60 yr old ex players (sterlo and kenny etc) sitting around reminiscing about their last premiership is a bit of a lol@parra.

Saw that last night and agree with that comment, but what else would you expect from Sterlo now, he can hardly bring the " saviour " $Forme back in stating he was Parra's greatest ever signing !!

Sucked in losers!!

This all sounds like parra are being coached by the nrl on how to cheat the cap for the next few years. They are making up new exemption rules for any cap problems parra have. Guarantee no other team will be given the same leniency

I read yesterday that they are going to market " big time " for 2017 and thought the same thing, it's just disgusting what Toggy Greenslime is doing and allowing to get these cheating pricks back to the top again!

I think those guys that appeared last night would feel pretty down on how that panned out. From what I know and read they have strong opinions about the previous administration and would have loved to air it.

Ahhhh, the Dalai father figure that everyone loves....

http://www.nrl.com/eels-arthur-resigned-to-losing-foran/tabid/10874/newsid/99705/default.aspx

Asked if it would be tough to see Foran walk away, Arthur said: "Look, it's not tough.

"Kieran's got to do what's best for him, for his health. I'm supportive of that. I've got 38 other players here that I need to focus on." - until they get injured then I shall drop them like a hot coal as well.
Fiz, he's just not that into you :giggle:

In January, in your wildest dreams would you ever have thought that these paragraphs would have appeared on NRL.com by July?

"The Eels are closer to freeing up their books, wiping off what had been left of Foran's lucrative $5 million, four-year deal.

Arthur was considered instrumental in luring Foran from Manly over the summer in what was trumpeted as the greatest signing in Eels' history.

But his stint in blue and gold lasted just seven games before suffering a season-ending shoulder injury in round 12. He also missed time after checking into a rehabilitation clinic in April.

His release is the latest blow for Eels fans in a disastrous 2016 that has included the cap saga, the subsequent sacking of club executives and Corey Norman's sex tape and drug charges."

Looks like Schubert will be next to abandon ship. His salary cap consultancy role has been a resounding success.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8