[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man

1465636596283.png

$400,000 for Choc

$450,000 for Foran.

The total for the rest of those listed is $462,200.

Since it was all about Brad Arthur with Foran and Choc you can't tell me he didn't know what was going on. The guy is far from the Dalai they seem to worship him as. He's a POS.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Just when we were getting used to not having to hear about the human headline, the circus act starts up again. Must have been missing all the attention

Peter C

Bencher
All jokes aside regarding this thread,as much as I dislike to do so, I really have to give praise to Parra.
Not only was Foran basically a passenger all year before injury, but they also lost Paulo and Peats, two vital players, yet they still manage to come up with wins over Souths, Titans and the Knights, lost in the last minute against Souths and stretched Melbourne, despite being deducted 12 competition points.
Perhaps the Dalai does know what he is doing, I wish Manly could show the same resolve.
I have a feeling they will still finish in front of us despite the points deduction.

yokahontas

Bencher
All jokes aside regarding this thread,as much as I dislike to do so, I really have to give praise to Parra.
Not only was Foran basically a passenger all year before injury, but they also lost Paulo and Peats, two vital players, yet they still manage to come up with wins over Souths, Titans and the Knights, lost in the last minute against Souths and stretched Melbourne, despite being deducted 12 competition points.
Perhaps the Dalai does know what he is doing, I wish Manly could show the same resolve.
I have a feeling they will still finish in front of us despite the points deduction.

Well, yeah - but the comment was made during last night's game "...so they had depth".

Remind me again why a club with one of the biggest, best junior catchments is paying exorbitant sums to buy up other clubs' juniors?

It has certainly helped their depth while damaging other clubs'.

pt73

Bencher
Since Koroibeti left the Storm to play rugby I've been wondering if Semi would be targetted given his play over the last few years.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18
15 7 7 28 17