[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They have always been the loved club in the media. Anyone who remembers the 1980s will tell you that. Back then its true that they had the most supporters and they had some success. All that there is now is the memories that get regurgitated every week by their main promoters Warren and Sterling on Nein. They are a club in denial and their recent actions tell me that they actually think they are bigger than the game. Me thinks they are heading for a fall that humpty dumpty would be proud of. You reap what you sow whinging worms!
Yes I vividly remember those days, the telegraph was known as the daily parragraph, it was page after sickly page of Parra love fest, I stopped buying it at some point because I could no longer stand it and now we've come full circle, everyone it seems is backing these dogs, I've got a sick feeling that there's a fairytale Grand Final coming up, and I don't see a way of stopping it from happening, the way everyone is talking the slugs may not even lose the 12 points, if that's the case then the fix is well and truly in, disgraceful !!!

I remember in the period between 1977 to 1980, when I first started teaching at Toongabbie a real Parramatta area, I had a lot of fun stirring parents, teachers and students. I made no secret of the fact that I was a Manly supporter and on Mondays we would regularly discuss the weekend football results. At one stage we won one of the finals on a 7 tackle try and one of the parents was not impressed and was rather aggro when she saw me the following Monday. I didn't care because we won but even then there was a real competition between Manly and Parramatta. I know one thing for sure I'm so glad I'm a Manly supporter and not a Parradoesntmatta supporter and I'm proud of the players no matter what. We may be going through a bit of a lean period now but in time we will be at the top again and nothing will stop us then.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10