[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Are you surprised? This is greenturds way. Disaster that he is in charge of our game. This season is a sham while ever they are able to play for points. There needs to be a clean out from the top!!

Mate I'm deadset lost for words, at this stage they've lost one decent player and got rid of another in the dodgiest circumstances I've ever seen.

The day it was announced gave them maximum time to do what they had to do, yet another favourable decision by Toggy Greenslime & Co.

So apart from one decent player lost, they are back in the game AND this after 5 years of rorting the system.

They may lose points but at this stage not a thing has been adjusted and the way this has panned out they'll probably retain everything except Nathan Peats.

No doubt commercial interests have played a massive part in these decisions, but you can only wonder had it been us what the differences would have been.

I'm very disillusioned with the sport ,and add things like the continuing Bunker debacles, one sided reffing, favourable draws for the " popular sides" and it won't take a whole lot more for me to just switch off.

That was quite a rant. I'm drinking good coffee.;)

product_thumb.php

Mate I'm deadset lost for words, at this stage they've lost one decent player and got rid of another in the dodgiest circumstances I've ever seen.

The day it was announced gave them maximum time to do what they had to do, yet another favourable decision by Toggy Greenslime & Co.

So apart from one decent player lost, they are back in the game AND this after 5 years of rorting the system.

They may lose points but at this stage not a thing has been adjusted and the way this has panned out they'll probably retain everything except Nathan Peats.

No doubt commercial interests have played a massive part in these decisions, but you can only wonder had it been us what the differences would have been.

I'm very disillusioned with the sport ,and add things like the continuing Bunker debacles, one sided reffing, favourable draws for the " popular sides" and it won't take a whole lot more for me to just switch off.
This decision and consequent actions from the nrl and whinging worms is all about TV ratings, sponsorship dollars and protecting the neck of a club who are showing not an ounce of remorse for the damage that they done to this year's competition. A decision unashamedly driven by greed at our expense!

The punishment has been manipulated to within an inch of its life.

One retirement from a player that was going to pretty much be in rehab for the rest of his career. The shedding of another who was unlikely to see much first grade. About the only negative was the loss of Peats.

And that was only because Toddy couldn't come up with a plan to allow him to stay without every other club blowing up deluxe.

This whole situation has been handled with neolithic incompetence. And yet, the media have spent the last two weeks waxing lyrical about what a great administrator Toddy is. Give me strength.

Parra Sponsors pull out. Don't want their brand associated with cheats.

Well Greenturd. If you wanted to know what other people think of your handling of the issue, I would suggest that is a pretty good indication.

Nice ! Where and who? That's gold.

Parra lose sponsors

Thanks to the good sort that hangs around here, I managed.

PARRAMATTA will make their much-anticipated return to the field tonight against South Sydney without the support of at least two major financial backers in moves set to cost the club at least $1.5 million.

Investment group Infinity, one of the club’s main jersey sponsors, yesterday cut ties with the club. Through The Daily Telegraph, Graeme Holm, the co-founder of Infinity, last night assured his customers his company was not complicit in any wrongdoing.

Mr Holm said it had not been involved “in any activity which is of concern to the NRL” amid concerns about the collateral damage of the Eels salary cap scandal.

009a4d8d996d231d1fb259d9b6bd6461

A photo appearing on the Parramatta Eels website showing, left to right, coach Brad Arthur, Kieran Foran, Graeme Holm, Rebecca Walker, Tim Mannah and John Boulous / Supplied
A second sponsor, waste management giant Cleanaway, has dumped its uniform and signage sponsorship of the Eels, believed to be worth $450,000 over three years.

“We don’t want our brand to be associated with that type of behaviour,” a spokesman for Cleanaway said of the alleged cap cheating by Parramatta.

Before the sponsorship cuts had even started, it was already estimated the cap crisis had so far cost the club $10 million.

Tonight, when the Chn 9 team are waxing lyrical about how wonderful Parra are, I wonder how they will brush over the fact that their sponsors have said we want nothing to do with them!

Last edited:
Effective immediately, the National Rugby League will no longer be known as the NRL or go by that particular name.

Its now the CNRL.....Channel Nein Rugby League. They do the draw, they make the decision on which teams get FTA television and which don't. They also decide who gets punished for wrong doings and who doesn't.

Arthur is bent! They are an infected club with a Lust for cheating their way to success. Our biggest mistake was him in 2013!
Arthur infected the team in 2013, tooves could have defended 18-8 in the GF. I always suspected Arthur influence over the final 20 mins of that game.

I hope there are many, many signs in the crowd at every game the Speels play until the end of this year. Simple signs saying things like.....

"Corrupt" and "Cheats".

Fans need to let the CNRL know what they think about this garbage.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8