Lockyer injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
some will come on here and have a crack about celebrating injury. Call me hard but any time a competitor loses a player to injury that affects their chances i pull a wry smile. I dont like to see players have injuries that cost them money or the chance to further their career, but and injury that hampers their team for a month or so with no longterm downside to the individual gets me dancing.

I dont like to see players have injuries that cost them money or the chance to further their career, but an injury that hampers their team for a month or so with no longterm downside to the individual gets me dancing.
I can go along with that. It is teams I dislike and what affects their chances can have us all dancing.

I don't have much time for "golden boy Lockyer" but to cheer about his injury is dirty. He adds nothing anyway.
I hope Darren recovers quickly & feels the fully fit humiliation his QLD ass deserves.

thats crap Matas, you take great delight in seeing some people hurt. Don't try and gloss it over by agreeing with biscuits, who BTW has got it about right, don't delight in the injury, delight in the act that it helps our chances

[quote author=Matabele]
exactly

thats crap Matas, you take great delight in seeing some people hurt. Don't try and gloss it over by agreeing with biscuits, who BTW has got it about right, don't delight in the injury, delight in the act that it helps our chances

[/quote]

Um no - biscuits sums it up perfectly for me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2