Locked in spots.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suli is a lock, missed that one.
Walker will be there somewhere (probably/hopefully centre) if his court case goes well. Not a lock.
Garrick will likely start on the wing but has more competition for his spot than he did last year. Not a lock.
Walker will play center thats a fact he is twice as good as suli and the best option at center oh he will play there. Garrick and saab locked in as our wingers. Garrick kicks goals main reason he will be there. Saab we bought him for his size and speed. Doubt jorge will get the nod over this athlete.
Lock in Paseka keppie and Aloiai they will be our props. Cheers

Agreed but he kicks goals and can improve. Suli and siro never passed to him either. He was great his 1st year and overall we were terrible last year. Hopefully he puts on some kgs and muscles so he stops getting ragdolled
Yeah but DCE can kick them just as well if not better.

I’m not sold on Garrick, I’m not completely off him either, but I’d like Tuipulotu and Saab on the wings as they appear to be more dynamic. Still, they have to prove themselves, but I just think we have the potential to be a more dangerous attacking team with them in.

Yeah but DCE can kick them just as well if not better.

I’m not sold on Garrick, I’m not completely off him either, but I’d like Tuipulotu and Saab on the wings as they appear to be more dynamic. Still, they have to prove themselves, but I just think we have the potential to be a more dangerous attacking team with them in.
Id like to see them both in the team as well. Dce kicking goals puts more pressure on him but i think he can handle it. Walker can kick.. just not that well

Agreed but he kicks goals and can improve. Suli and siro never passed to him either. He was great his 1st year and overall we were terrible last year. Hopefully he puts on some kgs and muscles so he stops getting ragdolled

I didn’t rate him at all last year. But with all the chop and changing in the backline I am prepared to give him the benefit of doubt. In the training photos he looks like he has definitely bulked up.

Walker will play center thats a fact he is twice as good as suli and the best option at center oh he will play there. Garrick and saab locked in as our wingers. Garrick kicks goals main reason he will be there. Saab we bought him for his size and speed. Doubt jorge will get the nod over this athlete.
Lock in Paseka keppie and Aloiai they will be our props. Cheers
If a winger can kick goals at 65 % and leaks tries is no certain starter for me

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4