• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
politicians all suck ..... lets get back to the real world of finals football

Attachments

• 298337_309951205687050_983174246_n.jpg
    298337_309951205687050_983174246_n.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 19
I'll drink to that .... I hope the border bubble opens too, my son and his sick wife (very sick), and our two baby granddaughters have been in limbo since the Aus-NZ bubble burst due to the Delta outbreak ... they are moving back from NZ ... most of their belongings and animals are here already (one dog has died!), they are sitting in their mostly empty house that they can't arrange a rental lease for (because they are in limbo), two flights have been cancelled ... their next flight is due into Brisvegas in 14 days and they live in northern NSW and might have to quarantine in a hotel unless the bubble is reinstated and they can self isolate ... we can't go to Bris to pick them up !! bring on 2022 ... after the gf of course
So very many stories like this , I can’t but think all humanity has been lost in this whole process.

What I don't understand is how PalaceChook's deputy Miles has a PhD yet presents as an absolute dunderhead. As for Yvette D'Ath the less said the better. They have much more capable people in parliament yet give us these two who come across as children.

What I don't understand is how PalaceChook's deputy Miles has a PhD yet presents as an absolute dunderhead. As for Yvette D'Ath the less said the better. They have much more capable people in parliament yet give us these two who come across as children.
Miles has a PhD and Bachelor of Political Science and Journalism.

Miles' PhD thesis was on Union Renewal, that could explain it.

I'll drink to that .... I hope the border bubble opens too, my son and his sick wife (very sick), and our two baby granddaughters have been in limbo since the Aus-NZ bubble burst due to the Delta outbreak ... they are moving back from NZ ... most of their belongings and animals are here already (one dog has died!), they are sitting in their mostly empty house that they can't arrange a rental lease for (because they are in limbo), two flights have been cancelled ... their next flight is due into Brisvegas in 14 days and they live in northern NSW and might have to quarantine in a hotel unless the bubble is reinstated and they can self isolate ... we can't go to Bris to pick them up !! bring on 2022 ... after the gf of course
Wow, that’s heart wrenching @nightster . All the best to you and your family. Hopefully in 14 days border restrictions will be eased.

Hope things pick up for you and you family soon and all this BS ends, there‘s a lot of needless suffering happening at the moment, I also hope things work out with your daughter in law’s health and that Manly will bring some joy to the end of this year so we can all start 22 with a smile.

Hope things pick up for you and you family soon and all this BS ends, there‘s a lot of needless suffering happening at the moment, I also hope things work out with your daughter in law’s health and that Manly will bring some joy to the end of this year so we can all start 22 with a smile.
Honestly for those with family in other states it’s a ****show.

We haven’t seen our Melbourne family for 2 years in November.

I was keen to go down in January this year but we were all worried about instant border closures.

We’ve also got a daughter in Moree , with a new grandchild that we now can’t see , and we’ve got a grandson at school in Toowoomba who hasn’t seen his Mum for 2 months ( although looks like students can now cross the border ).

So looks like we have to pick him up , drive to Goondiwindi, he walks 500 metres across the bridge to his Mum ( who we can wave to ) and then two weeks later we drive back again and he walks 500 metres across the bridge , gets grilled by Queensland police and then hops in our car for the return trip to school.

This between two towns that have NEVER had a Covid case.

PS: he’s 12

No, but you’d expect something to happen

I was keen to go down in January this year but we were all worried about instant border closures.

We’ve also got a daughter in Moree , with a new grandchild that we now can’t see , and we’ve got a grandson at school in Toowoomba who hasn’t seen his Mum for 2 months ( although looks like students can now cross the border ).

So looks like we have to pick him up , drive to Goondiwindi, he walks 500 metres across the bridge to his Mum ( who we can wave to ) and then two weeks later we drive back again and he walks 500 metres across the bridge , gets grilled by Queensland police and then hops in our car for the return trip to school.

It’s absolutely ridiculous. My brother had a daughter who is now 18 months old that no one in the family has meet yet as he lives in WA. I work on the tweed border and it is a nightmare.

Yer it’s not good Mark, I have family stuck with us in NSW that have been trying to return to the other half of their family in Tassie for nearly 2 months, it’s madness and needs to end, I feel for you and everyone thats suffered from this, the approach overseas is very different, let’s hope things improve sooner rather than later, this can’t continue.

Yer it’s not good Mark, I have family stuck with us in NSW that have been trying to return to the other half of their family in Tassie for nearly 2 months, it’s madness and needs to end, I feel for you and everyone thats suffered from this, the approach overseas is very different, let’s hope things improve sooner rather than later, this can’t continue.
Sadly we no longer are Australia , we are the UN-UNITED states of the country formerly known as Australia.

Perhaps not quite so dramatic but it feels like it.

All that footage of families hugging and sitting on and around those orange barricades mascarading as a border showed that all this border bulls**t is a total joke and all about politics. If the bitch up north was seriously worried about virus transmission then you would genuinely keep people further apart, total joke

Honestly Plucka couldn’t give a ** about New South Welshman, nor does he give a ** about us as grandparents wishing to see our grandkids in NSW.

Every decision made is about two things.

1) getting re-elected next time around with the “ keeping Queenslanders safe “ motto.

2) bringing down the federal government and the current Prime Minister.

every single night all we get are Huey & Duey ( her and her deputy ) blaming the PM for every single part of everything going wrong.

And despite yours ( and anyone’s political persuasions on here ) they are all as bad as each other.

Id suggest to you , at best there will be some sort of border bubble allowing the crossing for essential workers and essential health needs ONLY.

And that’s only like to come if the
Media start coming down on her, otherwise as I say she couldn’t give a **** !!
trying to protect people, how is that bad?

real people dying right now because they happen to live in a densley populated part of a city (sw Sydney) and Victoria.

I sympathise with people not seeing their families.
mrs works 'frontline' and people should realise they need to do their part so as they or their friends & family aren't gasping for air in the near future.
fact is at the moment Qld is in an enviable position and from what i can see people are able to go about what they do in a normal way. Which is good and good luck to people making sacrifices.

no argument. The reality is people are being impacted in various ways. For example, I hope said mrs doesn't catch it in an atmosphere where the invisible is there everyday. She has worked hard for over 30 years caring for people so the bs I hear from various sources on a daily basis starts to wear thin. Not in ICU or a covid ward but its close. Everyone has an opinion and I hope people look after themselves. Not saying that is anyone here but I think it's worth mentioning.

As at today, apparently, "There are 1,206 Covid patients in NSW in hospital, with 220 in intensive care and 92 ventilated."

it's filling up and I don't know how many ICU beds there are in each hospital in Sydney but being alone at home with it sounds bad.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8