• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1631152838796.png

I doubt she will based on her track record. :(

Honestly Plucka couldn’t give a **** about New South Welshman, nor does he give a **** about us as grandparents wishing to see our grandkids in NSW.

Every decision made is about two things.

1) getting re-elected next time around with the “ keeping Queenslanders safe “ motto.

2) bringing down the federal government and the current Prime Minister.

every single night all we get are Huey & Duey ( her and her deputy ) blaming the PM for every single part of everything going wrong.

And despite yours ( and anyone’s political persuasions on here ) they are all as bad as each other.

Id suggest to you , at best there will be some sort of border bubble allowing the crossing for essential workers and essential health needs ONLY.

And that’s only like to come if the
Media start coming down on her, otherwise as I say she couldn’t give a **** !!

Honestly Plucka couldn’t give a ** about New South Welshman, nor does he give a ** about us as grandparents wishing to see our grandkids in NSW.

1) getting re-elected next time around with the “ keeping Queenslanders safe “ motto.

every single night all we get are Huey & Duey ( her and her deputy ) blaming the PM for every single part of everything going wrong.

And despite yours ( and anyone’s political persuasions on here ) they are all as bad as each other.

Id suggest to you , at best there will be some sort of border bubble allowing the crossing for essential workers and essential health needs ONLY.

I'm an essential sea eagle, does that count.
I feel sorry for the Qld residents who have been in NSW for medical reasons and can't get home, covid test neg, double jabbed still not enough, FFS what's happening to our country.

Fully agree with all your comments Mark.

I'm an essential sea eagle, does that count.
I feel sorry for the Qld residents who have been in NSW for medical reasons and can't get home, covid test neg, double jabbed still not enough, FFS what's happening to our country.

Fully agree with all your comments Mark.
There’s a complete and utter lack of any humanity up here.

I saw on TV this morning a young couple with a very sick baby that had to go to Sydney for urgent treatment. They live on a remote property in western QLD and Angel Flight have offered to fly them home , but nup , Huey & Duey aren’t even interested.

They’d be no where near people where they are going , are double vaccinated and just want to go home.

Every day we hear these stories, it’s just bloody sad !!

There’s a complete and utter lack of any humanity up here.

I saw on TV this morning a young couple with a very sick baby that had to go to Sydney for urgent treatment. They live on a remote property in western QLD and Angel Flight have offered to fly them home , but nup , Huey & Duey aren’t even interested.

They’d be no where near people where they are going , are double vaccinated and just want to go home.

Every day we hear these stories, it’s just bloody sad !!
Yep, we had that story on all our news stations last night and this morning, the 2 of them will probably pass the buck to their staff, or, we weren't notified,

So sad for the family

Border restrictions won't be lifted until the Monday after the grand final.

Would be a bad look to see all the nsw people going over the border and taking qlder seats at the gf.
Yeah, she wouldn't like that, even though no Qld team in it

Im hearing she knocked back Pfizer last June, emails being leaked to the media, she also failed to lockdown after the Bondi delta cluster setting a course for many deaths in NSW.

Short clip of some Kiwi players getting messages from families at home. I hate the Eels but feel for those players, can't imagine how it's been for the Warriors over the last 2 years.
That is very emotional clip and good motivational coaches can use these players emotions and turn them intto positive and powerful performances on the field .

Honestly Plucka couldn’t give a ** about New South Welshman, nor does he give a ** about us as grandparents wishing to see our grandkids in NSW.

Id rsuggest to you , at best there will be some sort of border bubble allowing the crossing for essential workers and essential health needs ONLY.

This is a very accurate summation about what is going on.

The brainpower of the premier and the deputy is on a par with two 6 years olds.

The soon to be governor is way out of her league and should remove herself from public life, she is unfit for this job and her next as she has aligned herself with the current government.

Pity the Libs have disintegrated although current leader has youth on his side but there is so much deadwood in the party his work is cut out from him.

Still it will be a great when Anna is toppled - remember it always ends bad because once you reach the top there is only one direction to go..

This video reminds you what these players are sacrificing.

When we look back on this era we will truly appreciate what they did to keep the game alive.

The pandemic is one thing, the toll of peoples mental health is a much greater problem. The separation from loved ones is taking a toll on all of us.

For me right now to see our exciting team entertain us with a breathtaking brand of footy is what keeps my morale up and lets me dream of better times when this madness is controlled and we can once again enjoy watching live footy at Brooky and enjoy this team!

Heard a news report this morning that there may be an agreement soon to allow more movement into Queensland for N S W border residents . Qld government proposed many weeks ago to temporarily move the border to the Tweed but was rejected by the N S W government for some inane reason , thought that it would be a no brainer especially when there was a similar arrangement some months ago . And actually QLD would have a lot more to lose if a covid outbreak occurred from such a measure . Recently read an article where QLD closed the border to N S W just over 100 years ago with the Spanish Flu so surely only realistic to apply the same practice now but would seem a bit more common sense with some exemptions made by the relevant bureaucracy . Trouble is most people would do the right thing and just the minority who would or could cause an outbreak by not adhering to their responsibilities and that is the dilemma . International borders are still essentially closed so unfortunately , similar circumstances there . Still very fortunate in Queensland that the state is essentially covid free and do not have to live and cope with it but can live in most instances if not all in most locations , without it and its harmful effects . Not too sure in other parts of the state but where i live , pretty strong consensus to keep it that way until all of the state borders will eventually have to be opened and with very hopefully much less risk factors ..

What I don't understand is how PalaceChook's deputy Miles has a PhD yet presents as an absolute dunderhead. As for Yvette D'Ath the less said the better. They have much more capable people in parliament yet give us these two who come across as children.

I'll drink to that .... I hope the border bubble opens too, my son and his sick wife (very sick), and our two baby granddaughters have been in limbo since the Aus-NZ bubble burst due to the Delta outbreak ... they are moving back from NZ ... most of their belongings and animals are here already (one dog has died!), they are sitting in their mostly empty house that they can't arrange a rental lease for (because they are in limbo), two flights have been cancelled ... their next flight is due into Brisvegas in 14 days and they live in northern NSW and might have to quarantine in a hotel unless the bubble is reinstated and they can self isolate ... we can't go to Bris to pick them up !! bring on 2022 ... after the gf of course

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7