littlejohn lock position??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lyons den

possible ball playing forward as he has the height and weight similar to former storm player scott hill,who in his own right was a skillful and tough player not afraid to take the line on.
i can see him playing half a dozen games this year and will be pressing for a spot in the 17(2015) once gifty leaves.

Scott Hill
Hill (five-eighth/lock)
Personal information
Born (1977-05-30) 30 May 1977 (age 36)
Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
Playing information
Height 185 cm (6 ft 1 in)
Weight 93 kg (14 st 9 lb

thoughts?

That's not entirely a bad idea. He doesn't look behind the pace of the game. I'd like to see a bit more of his game before proclaiming it a bad idea. He looks to be the goods though. Hopefully he can put 2 good games together now. Melbourne will be a test.

We have a few games to see how he handles the pressure of first grade as Foz is out for a month.

The Scumos game will be a good test of his mental toughness. Cronk will be out to show DCE up, and they are coming into a 3 game losing streak :cool:

1 game people

This site villifies people too quickly but on the same note it can also praise people too quick.

Lets see how he backs it up until Foz gets back

bones said:
I'd prefer he takes Buhrer's bench spot and Jamie moves to lock. Buhrer deserves the spot IMO. Taking nothing away from Jack but he has played one game.

Buhrer was outstanding on Sunday and has done a great job filling in when needed. For some reason Manly fans think he is too small but I think he has great leg drive and hits a hole better than any one in the team.
Running off DCE and Foz he will be an attacking weapon.

Got to sign him up for a few years yet. We still have Gutherson, Trbojevic, Taufua, Symonds, King, Hsson, Iosefa, Lauaki, Lawson, Lui, Santini, Sene-Lefao as well as Little-John off contract at the end of this year. I understand Taufua is close to signing but what of the rest?

Disco said:
1 game people

This site villifies people too quickly but on the same note it can also praise people too quick.

Also, this site seeks to select every player at lock for some reason, especially halves.

bones said:
I'd prefer he takes Buhrer's bench spot and Jamie moves to lock. Buhrer deserves the spot IMO. Taking nothing away from Jack but he has played one game.
Buhrer can also play back row as well . If Jack bulks up a bit more and maintains his one game form the option would be there for us

Shoe1 said:
Disco said:
1 game people

Also, this site seeks to select every player at lock for some reason, especially halves.

It also tends to think that the dogs are waiting to poach every player that plays one good game and gets talked about as a possible future lock. Probably accurate on that one.

Jack Littlejohn not so little

Born 8 November 1991 (age 22)
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia
Height 187 cm (6 ft 2 in)
Weight 93 kg (14 st 9 lb)

Playing information

Position
Five-eighth, Halfback, Centre, Fullback

I agree we need to give him time.
He seems to have the goods and did not look out of place at all on Sunday.
Was also outstanding how senior players congratulated and included him! That would have made a huge impression on him, and I trust in Tooves and co to bring him along from here.

Also agree Ferris gets Gifty's starting spot now.
He is a bit set upon for his shortcomings too often, but I think he's still playing wounded.
Does a lot of little things right does Ferris, and Littlejohn can only get better filling in for Foz for awhile.

Exciting times ahead, I'm hoping.

No. With Foran out for a month we need a settled team, so play him in the #6. As for Buhrer, he is our new #13 with Gifty out for 2-3 months.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2