Littlejohn & Hodges to debut?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw enough to suggest he has plenty to offer.

Has a bit of height and size about him and the hand he played in Snake's try was impressive.

The 40/20 was great too.

I remember the Scumdogs fans in the off season were saying what rubbish he was. I beg to differ.

I hope they rue the day they let him go.

RiverEagle said:
There are some very handy footballing families down here in the Riverina named Littlejohn...
Am wondering if there's any connection, and would not be surprised in the least if there is.

Early days I know, but it seems we have discovered another gem.

Mate of mine used to play down Wagga way and texted me last night that Jack was going to make his debut. Apparently his family are good friends with the Littlejon's and my mate used to play against Jack's dad. He reckoned Jack's dad was pretty handy too.

Great moment. The week we lost the gift. A new kid plays his first game and had a blinder. And so continues the league cycle of life.

I can confirm Jacks dad is Gary.

And yes, Gary was a top line player, as tough as nails, and never took a backward step.

Cliffy said:
Great moment. The week we lost the gift. A new kid plays his first game and had a blinder. And so continues the league cycle of life.

It's just terrific all-round too Cliffy's...This club of ours might have fallen flat today after the Gifty disappointment. Lesser clubs would splinter but look at the class with which we responded!
Emphatic statement and second to none, Manly!

And @bob dylan, Gary sure was..and plenty skillful. Wish Jack every success with us.

simon64 said:
I remember the Scumdogs fans in the off season were saying what rubbish he was. I beg to differ.

I hope they rue the day they let him go.
They once let some bloke called Thurston go...

Littlejohn played very well indeed.

So much so, I thought here comes another possible superstar.

He didn't look out of place in first grade.

The only thing is, since people are so nervous about losing young kids to other clubs, which current superstar do you want to kick out of our great club to hang on to some new young prospects? Seems to be an endless supply at Manly, for which we are good at churning nobodies into somebodies.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Loved how proud he was in the post match interview - and that he had a dozen family members in attendance! Sweet kid.
W e are all proud of him too !!! :)

The best thing about Littlejohn's strong debut is it takes pressure off Foran, now he can take extra time to make sure he is 100%. Also it means Killer can stay at centre whenever Foz is missing.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The best thing about Littlejohn's strong debut is it takes pressure off Foran, now he can take extra time to make sure he is 100%. Also it means Killer can stay at centre whenever Foz is missing.
And whenever DCE is missing.

Yeah littlejohn was really good.

Impressive 40/20 kick. His kicks in play were quite good.

Great Debut for a guy filling Fozs boots.

He looked to me like someone who might have had a bit of coaching from a halfback legend. One of the best investments we have ever made, I feel, employing the 8th immortal.

• 👍
Reactions: God
So if BOTH Foz & DCE are out - do we go with JLJ & Mania Rudolf ?, or do we move Killer in, Hiku in to cntr & bring Woolfy back for one LAST HURRAH ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8