Littlejohn & Hodges to debut?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We haven't had to use very many players at half or 5/8th since 2006. Monas,Orford,Lyon,DCE,Foz,Hodkinson so I'm thinking they must hold LJ in high regard if they're going to blood him instead of using the tried and tested Lyon to 5/8.

I think (?) Clint Halden, Bailey, and Travis Burns have been in the halves at times, as well as Choc, Gift, Ferris and Matai... but yes in the last few years we haven't had to change many times.

Can't see the merit in trying to turn Foz into a lock. Firstly I think it would break him in a few years and secondly, he'll sign the first contract offered to him at another club that doesn't want him to be a lock.

Masked Eagle said:
Can't see the merit in trying to turn Foz into a lock. Firstly I think it would break him in a few years and secondly, he'll sign the first contract offered to him at another club that doesn't want him to be a lock.

Why don't we make him a lock and then offer him a new contract and say that if he signs it we no longer want him to be a lock?

MadMarcus said:
Masked Eagle said:

Why don't we make him a lock and then offer him a new contract and say that if he signs it we no longer want him to be a lock?
Why dont we lock him up now with a 10 year contract ?

mickqld said:
I know this is premature but could Foz be heading for lock next year if LJ shows some real promise tomorrow.
I've also seen DCE take some tough hit-ups off his line, and he's a good defender. We should try him as a second rower next year, good combination with Foz at lock.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
mickqld said:
I know this is premature but could Foz be heading for lock next year if LJ shows some real promise tomorrow.
I've also seen DCE take some tough hit-ups off his line, and he's a good defender. We should try him as a second rower next year, good combination with Foz at lock.
LOL :)

Queensland have already played DCE at lock, with huge success. Jeez, no wonder Glenn doesn't like him. ;)

I think this pot is thoroughly stirred. :p

Littlejohn has a very big boot on him and his towering high bombs in the wet will terrorize the Raiders

Hodges was outstanding in North Queensland
Never seen Litteljohn, but quite a few people have wraps on him.

I saw some footage of Littlejohn. Looks to be more than adequate with ball in hand. definitely an exciting prospect. Hope he plays.

BOZO said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
mickqld said:
LOL :)

Great combination with Kingy at fullback.

I think we are seeing the future unfolding for Manly. I can see LittleJohn going to half, DCE to 5/8, Hiku replacing Matai, Foz replacing Killer, Blair on the wing for Hiku and Tom T or Gutherson to fullback for Snake.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2