Little things

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Masked Eagle, it seemed to me that we did go forward when Joe and Morrow were on the field. Matabele, Lussick was poor tonight. That try, did you see it? Shameful.

DSM5 said:
Masked Eagle, it seemed to me that we did go forward when Joe and Morrow were on the field. Matabele, Lussick was poor tonight. That try, did you see it? Shameful.

Wasn't just talking about tonights performance, although tonight both Joe & Vic only combined for 65m in total. Our prop rotation has been a strength of ours for the last 5 or so years, but we've just dropped a notch off that the last few weeks. Actually maybe more than a notch, our main go forward in recent games has been Choc and Buhrer, although King did have some strong runs tonight. Also not sure what's happened to Harrisons impact the last few weeks, but from putting up some good stuff he's been largly anonymous the last few weeks, possibly he's carrying an injury?????

As I said, I didn't really want to be harsh on Vic because I applaud his effort. I was just thinking going forward and thinking about what he's capable off, I'm not sure if he's going to give us that punch/impact off the bench we are currently needing. He doesn't quite have the punch in his runs to be a good impact prop and not really the workrate to be a backrower.

Painful to watch tonight. Definitely getting the little things wrong.

Cheap relieving penalties, unforced errors, poor kicking game, no repeat sets or building pressure. We just can't seem to get into any sort of rhythm and get some momentum. Very disjointed and un manly like.
Early days I know but I definitely think we need to get back to basics the next few weeks.

Lussick barely 1st grade standard at the moment. Would have made a solid northern eagle.

mickqld said:
JWH is going to be sitting on the sidelines for a while after what he did tonight.

We could do with his mongrel. Our props are soft at the moment.

It was an excellent effort to get into the lead after trailing all match. But our momentum was killed when Skinner lost the ball on about tackle 2. The only thing holding us back in our losses is inexperience. And errors. Also injuries. Plus suspension …

Chip and Chase said:
Lussick's effort at marker for keating's try was pathetic.
Harrison being a cpl metres away from him on the goal line didn't help either...no urgency at all.

Matabele said:
Yes let's replace Lussick with Rose and concede three soft goal line tries instead of one.

Lol yeah,because giving the ball up 3 times is better

Lussick drops,Rose didnt drop

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4