List details where your tickets are for this Saturday 10th Manly v’s Cowboys at SFS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im in Bay 12 row AA

Does that mean im on the fence?

I hope not, i much prefer to be 10-15 rows back so i can get a bit of elevation!!!

My House, Point Vernon, Queensland
Upstairs Living Room
Couch, dead centre in front of the TV

Question for Larrisa

Is 2012 membership any good for tickets THIS year(IE,if i buy membership for 2012 can i use that as club membership as far as finals series tickets go?)

Disco said:
Im in Bay 12 row AA

I hope not, i much prefer to be 10-15 rows back so i can get a bit of elevation!!!

Disco, the row on the fence is A, so you are 27 rows back. I think it goes up to about PP at the back depending upon what part of the ground you're in..

Bradza said:
Disco said:
Im in Bay 12 row AA

Disco, the row on the fence is A, so you are 27 rows back. I think it goes up to about PP at the back depending upon what part of the ground you're in..

Cheers mate, thanks for the reply

Im much happier with that!!!

The Eagle said:
Question for Larrisa

Is 2012 membership any good for tickets THIS year(IE,if i buy membership for 2012 can i use that as club membership as far as finals series tickets go?)

Unfortunately not. 2012 Membership will only give you pre-sale priority for 2012 finals.

Go Manly

Larissa

Those numbers look low BUT I imagine it's only the members pre sale so far, it should be far bigger than this by kick off

If its anything less than 23k then that'll show the NRL up for taking it away from Brookie

Fringe attendees will know that they can leave it to the last minute to decide whether to go or not. We got about 32k to the GF qualifier against Nth Qld in 2007. For the same match up/venue in the first week of the finals I think we'll struggle to get to 25k. Hopefully I'm wrong and they come out of the woodwork, or down from their eyries.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Those numbers look low BUT I imagine it's only the members pre sale so far, it should be far bigger than this by kick off

members day was yesterday, today is general public

The Eagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

members day was yesterday, today is general public

Well under 900 0so far is PISS POOR.

Come on Manly supporters get your arses into gear and get to the Footy Stadium!!

I'm surprised its so low? I was making sure I got my tix today so we still got good seats - was stunned when I was in the middle.

Maybe should've just gotten GA and then wandered into free seats in the middle. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8