List details where your tickets are for this Saturday 10th Manly v’s Cowboys at SFS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
List Bay No., row no., number of tickets purchased (in your group). Pax no.?, if purchased tickets for this Saturday.

In 2007 against the Cowboys the semi at the SFS, the Manly supporters filled their allocated supporters bays fairly quickly Category 1 (Bays 32-34), Category 2 (Bay 31), Category 3 (Bays 29-30), so much so they had to take supporters bays away from the Cowboys !! Let’s repeat in 2011 ... !!!!

Cowboys supporter bays will be located in: Category 1 (Bays 36-37), Category 2 (Bay 39),Category 3 (Bays 40-41).

I will get details but we have 14 tickets in Bay 35 on the half way line (eastern side).

Looks like you're the only ones going mate. Make sure you cheer loudly!

We have two tickets in Bay 34 row MM. PAX was 6,163 at 2:30pm.

Bay 35 jj, is that far back? Can never remember if it goes aa, ab, ac etc or what. Should have been on a hill on saturday night

Bay 35 is on the halfway line, Eastern side. 7 of us, Row K, half way up, or down, depending on which way you're standing.

Maroon are the Manly bays

nwdac2.gif

Dunno if any one can help me out here...

Lost my dad on sat so flying over from perth for his funeral on thurs.....and in preference to trying to buy a ticket sitting just anywhere, would prefer sitting amongst fellow maroon an white maniacs.....only too happy to pay whatever the ticket costs and prob a beer to boot......
If someone can help me out..well it would be something to look forward to instead of the past pretty ordinary last few days

cheers guys...stevie

[email protected]

Stevie - check your gmail if you haven't already

I have a couple of "spares" in with the MWTS as some people have had to cancel - I was originally told we'd be in bay 35 but now apparently it's Bay 34 (Still Cat 1 and a good possie)

PM me if you want to grab them - first in best dressed

I collect them tomorrow evening and will let those who have bought them know a plan for collection from there?

Emailed you Bob and you just made my day ... just want to give you my heartfelt thanks mate...
Will look forward to meeting up with you all..now roll on Sat..

Thanks again Bob...yr a champ

Make yourself known Stevie, there are a few of the regulars here that will be in the group with vid will be good to say hi

Web sit isn't working and rejects my code
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Tel line is constantly engaged
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr again

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Mybludog said:
In with Vid's group. About 150 i think.

yep thats it on Halfway where the players run out

It's actually on the opposite side to where theboys will run out. Still in the halfway

Jerry1 said:
Web sit isn't working and rejects my code
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Tel line is constantly engaged
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr again

PM me the code you've been using and I'll check it out.

Thanks for sorting that out Larissa - You really are a great asset to the club.

Cheers - Jerry

[hey fluffyy...steve here from perth mate...yep u bet ill make myself known....im still a skinny ol bloke and can still get into my 72-73 jumper...tho also the 87 one too...will see on the day...

want to thank you buddy for yr reply...my old man is gonna have to watch this one from up above....good memories of him taking me to the ScG when i was a kid or brookie...

anyway will catch u on the weekend mate....and c/mon our eagles..

me best..steve mcgrath

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4