Lisa is Cheergirl of the Year!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:lol: at anyone who doesn't look at pics of other girls because they are afraid of what the missus will say.

Mata, under the thumb much??

I think you will find that Lisa won the Cheerleader of the Year award!!!

320_NBL_26.jpg

Well done Lisa!
Makes you wonder what went wrong last year when Sophie was not declared the winner 8| She had it won easily in my completely unbiased eyes. The most annoying thing was that when i spoke to Sophie she was happy with the result and praised the winner - another reason why she is all class.

I'm putting my name up for cheerleader of the year next year....I can just see me in some boots / licra tights / and a crap load of make-up...

Manly...cha cha cha...I really, really need a bras...

I bet a lot more people would watch the 1/2 time entertainment - to see if anything would POP out of the ol tights...

I bet a lot more people would watch the 1/2 time entertainment - to see if anything would POP out of the ol tights...

yes, we only would want to see one beaver out on the field :lol: :lol: :dance:

Not too many people take high powered binoculars to the footy these days though.

[quote author=Ryan]

Not too many people take high powered binoculars to the footy these days though.
[/quote]

Byso has a great zoom on that camera of his my friend !!!

mata might be a bit overwieght but i think he must have a d!ck of some kind to father his kids, or was it the milkman?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2