Ligi Sao to the Warriors in 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With respect, stop your trolling.

No troll if you think sao will displace any of the warriors props you are dreaming. The warriors have better front row depth than anyone. This time next year people will be saying what happened to sao and all you will have to do is look at the bench in reserve grade.

How is he gutless? He can't bring more up due to the 2nd tier cap!

Who says we are? Sorry, I just don't see Toovey the kind of coach to dump Foran and Sao, and give young blokes like Travers, Demetriou a go to blood them a little.

I think Toovey would be afraid of losing....but guess what Manly fans...we ARE losing.

I'm just saying we need to give blokes that are our future a go. We aren't making the finals, so what's the risk?

I think if we can win a few more games and be certain we can avoid the spoon then perhaps we will give a few of the blokes in the under 20's a run in 1st grade before seasons end. Lets hope so anyway.

Who says we are? Sorry, I just don't see Toovey the kind of coach to dump Foran and Sao, and give young blokes like Travers, Demetriou a go to blood them a little.

I think Toovey would be afraid of losing....but guess what Manly fans...we ARE losing.

I'm just saying we need to give blokes that are our future a go. We aren't making the finals, so what's the risk?

Your in banking mate, add it up (and I have probably missed a couple);

Payments for players in Top 25

$5.5 million - Basic payments for the Top 25 players including Sponsor Servicing Allowance

Brett Stewart

Peter Hiku

Jamie Lyon

Steve Matai

Jorge Tafua

Kieran Foran

Daly Cherry Evans

Jamie Burher

Felitti Mateo

Tom Symonds

Jesse Sene Lafao

Justin Horo

Blake Leary

Brenton Lawrence

Jayden Hodges

Willie Mason

Luke Burgess

Ligi Sao

Matt Ballin

Cheyse Blair

Clinton Gutherson

James Hasson

Dunamis Lui

Josh Starling

Jake Trbojveic

Payments for players outside Top 25

$440,000 - Cap for all players outside of the top 25 who compete in the Telstra Premiership.

Tyson Andrews

Tom Trbojveic

Delroy Berryman

Mani Rudolph

David Williams

Siosaia Vave

Brayden Willame

Tony Santini

Michael Chee Kam

Dom Reardon

Ben Fritz

Jack Littlejohn

Kurt Aldridge

Dylan Kelly

Uti Baker

I think it's a shame that Ligi is moving on; he has been one of our better forwards this season and is deceptively strong....I think he can get better too so I am disappointed he is going.

Ligi is one I was hoping we didn't lose. The kid has a fair bit of natural aggression on the field, but its aggression in the right places. Intimidating without being a thug.

Good luck to him though.

Another case of poor management/retention, we signed this kid on a 3 year deal , developed him into first grade where he has really kicked on this year,, only to let him go as an established first grader, should of been resigned 8 weeks ago when the potential was there to be seen

He did say that the chance to go home was the deciding factor in signing with the Warriors. He is from Auckland after all.

I wish he was staying and its a pity because I think he'll be a Kiwi international before too long and with Jake Trbojevic I think he could have easily been one of our long-term front rowers. But I can't begrudge him if he wants to go home.

Ligi is one I was hoping we didn't lose. The kid has a fair bit of natural aggression on the field, but its aggression in the right places. Intimidating without being a thug.

Good luck to him though.

I agree, I feel he has been pretty good this year and stepped up. Also think he has some improvement in him, definitely more upside than burgess or mason. Anyway good luck to him, warriors are shaping up to be a good side next year.

That is crap news. He is the one positive out of this **** year. He has been groomed for first grade prop, I must admit he looked everything but an A grade player the last couple of years. This year the bloke stepped up to A's and has stood out. He wouldn't have been expensive, this is a terrible terrible loss.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2