Ligi Sao to the Warriors in 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see no reason to continue playing him. We aren't making the playoffs. Let him plead guilty, and give one / two of our NYC squad a shot who may be playing next season for the next 7-8 games to acclimatise them.

Or we can be pussies, and continue to pick him in a team bound for 14th - 15th spot, and continue to groom him for the Warriors.
Sure. Maybe he could oblige by refunding part of this year's salary since we don't want to continue playing him.

Like I said in the other thread - we aren't making the finals. Dump his ass (as well as Foran's), and give the young guys a go who may very well be our depth next season.

Problem is, Toovey is too gutless.

Toovey gutless ? Very silly statement Ryan, anyone who watched the guy play should know that

We have used that many players this season that I'd imagine our 2nd teir cap would be done so no more debutants

I wouldn't mind seeing Chee Kam get given a run though

Damn was hoping he was staying, we will have to keep playing him too as given the amount of players we have used this year we have probably used up all of our second tier cap space

I'm still to be convinced that Chee Kam is a real thing..... ;)

Soggy has been one of our more consistent players this year (almost said "consistent performers" but thought better of it) but on the face of it he's no star. Neither sad not glad to see him go, just a bit meh..

What? - one of our best and getting better each week. Who is going to play for us in the forwards next year? A pack stacked with light weight backrowers (Buhrer, Brown, Symonds, JSL)? We might end up regretting that so much was spent on Myles and Cherry Evans

What? - one of our best and getting better each week. Who is going to play for us in the forwards next year? A pack stacked with light weight backrowers (Buhrer, Brown, Symonds, JSL)? We might end up regretting that so much was spent on Myles and Cherry Evans
Manly will have something up there sleeve . Big couple of signings very shortly I think.

What big name signings?
Dunno - but I've seen it written in multiple spots that we had a couple more "big named" forward signings to come. When that plays out - dunno. Could be the players don't want it released until after their season is over to avoid disrupting their current teams. Could just be bull ****. But from the way it's appeared this was on top of Brown and Lussick.

I dont blame him for wanting to go home, just a shame cause he was starting to do a lot better. I agree that others deserve a crack at first grade now for the rest of the season.

Real shame - think he was going to really develop into a quality forward. Presume family was a real driver, seen him up the Belrose eating dinner on his lonesome quite a few times, although presumably a sponsored free feed!

This speaks to the article the other day where Mateo was saying young Kiwi players want to stay over there to be close to home but can stuff their careers in doing so...

Get rid of the dead old wood. Guys like Matty have been good for us but there comes a time when we have to move on but please for Christ sake Bozo don't sign anymore old age pensioners. And get Napper in as our Head Recruitment. Keep our youth coming through there are some good ones in the NYC. Ligi should of been kept. If we lose this weekend we are no show for finals for the first time in over 10 Years so if this is to happen maybe Tooves should use his head and give some new blood a run to see how they would go in the NRL Side. FFS Hope Hasson has finally been shown the door.

Should have been kept IMO. Had a lot of potential. I wish him well. I think he will be a part of the 2016 Premiers, with the signings they've made. He wasn't even one of the 14 named.

The 14 named plus Sao plus Foran plus Lui

Does big name signings mean they have a lot of letters in their name or do they write their names in big letters?:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6