Light Reading: Some Lists

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
me I was pretty happy with it, especially who was hitting on her. Doug and mike were over the moon.......yeah mate but I also have to put up with guys hitting on my girlfriend too!

meh I dont care, she is a top chick and I have no worries that she would stray

Get used to what? I have had heaps of girls that havent been hit on by other chicks. If that happens often I might suggest that your girlfriend is a lesbian?

Get used to what? I have had heaps of girls that havent been hit on by other chicks. If that happens often I might suggest that your girlfriend is a lesbian?

Well if they are looking at Fluffy they would have to assume they both are!

bisexual is the word.

and dan your jealousy is showing through, i know you want my good looks

bisexual is the word.

and dan your jealousy is showing through, i know you want my good looks

yup stinging for them, like a hole in the head

Clontaago: no offence, but I think you've got it around the wrong way.

It doesn't matter the sex of the person hitting on her: that doesn't affect her sexuality at all. It's the sex of the person she is hitting on that's important.

By your reasoning, you'd be gay if a guy hit on you...

Narc - Not if it was a one off like the other night. That's my point. If I got hit on by guys "often" then I would have serious concerns.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4