Light banter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Note to self:

Be careful making drunken 'pun' posts on silvertails!

They escalate out of control....until they blow a fuse. (argh stop it! - no you stop it!)

globaleagle said:
Note to self:

Be careful making drunken 'pun' posts on silvertails!

They escalate out of control....until they blow a fuse. (argh stop it! - no you stop it!)

As long as you don't make a moose of yourself.

Alan said:
Hey river, we fair dinkum have to get lives. girl friends, something.

I've tried than option several times mate, and it doesn't seem to agree with me!

If we play our cards right though , we can become the George Clooneys' of the Silvertails set!
I know he's reportedly engaged again, but he plays hardball and only the best will do.

Keep calm; stay alert; continue to impress and dazzle with our wisdom and wit......

They will be like quivering deer in our head LIGHTS mate!

RiverEagle said:
Alan said:
Hey river, we fair dinkum have to get lives. girl friends, something.

I've tried than option several times mate, and it doesn't seem to agree with me!

If we play our cards right though , we can become the George Clooneys' of the Silvertails set!
I know he's reportedly engaged again, but he plays hardball and only the best will do.

Keep calm; stay alert; continue to impress and dazzle with our wisdom and wit......

They will be like quivering deer in our head LIGHTS mate!

On Friday nights our Surf club provide the "Courtesy bus" for the local bowling club. I'm the Driver. One of my regular pick ups is 10 old dears from a residential park. On the way in they completely brush me and rather discuss their medical ailments.

However on the way home after a few sherries (or schooners) they are all, hey sweetie, how ya goin luv, sit up there with you darling?

So I know that if copious amounts of alcohol are involved I improve out of sight, however becoming a George Clooney of even the Silver-haired set is well beyond me, and the only quivering I am likely to elicit from the fairer sex is a weakness in the knees from laughter.

However, I hold out hope for you river.

Thank you Alan.
I have been flowing solo again for a good while now...Not going without too often at least, so to speak, but with no ''passengers'' either.

I shall keep that bus in mind though a bit down the line...as they say mate, you can learn a lot from the older lady...Age being just a number after all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4