Lies, lies, lies who do you believe?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Cummings said Monas asked for 30% extra. A very unprofessional thing to say to the media anyhow imo.

Monas said that didn't happen. He didn't ask for extra money.

Who do you believe?

fatty said monas hasnt asked for any more either.

Its starting to look like PC was bullsh!tting

but i have said it before that you cant believe either side, its just not possible

Who is the only one involved not mentiones?

Banaghan.

At any rate manly nolonger want him as a half back there for what they offered first is not what they can afford to pay him now

Who is the only one involved not mentiones?

Banaghan.

At any rate manly nolonger want him as a half back there for what they offered first is not what they can afford to pay him now

I appreciate that, but wtf was with that 2 weeks business?

quite possible a sad mistake in tactics, i am sure they were hoping he wouldnt have come up with MoM

quite possible a sad mistake in tactics, i am sure they were hoping he wouldnt have come up with MoM

The repurcussions are potentially disasterous. It's quite likely that it will derail a dream start to the season.

it wasn't a sad mistake, it was a huge mistake.

You either put up or shut up. Cumminns should have shut up.

I feel that Orford is better no: 7 than Mona's so I have no problem with going after a better quality halfback.

But as club member, season ticket holder and Manly tragic I feel ashamed of the way the club have handled this situation. It stinks of many things, but most of all it shows disrepect to our captain.

Manly have always been ruthless

They will never please 100% of the pundits. I support their decisions as harsh as it is and as much as I like monas. The fact is they have made a decision, one in the best interest of the club, they may have screwed someone over a bit in the process but thats life.

Cummings said Monas asked for 30% extra. A very unprofessional thing to say to the media anyhow imo.

Monas said that didn't happen. He didn't ask for extra money.

Who do you believe?
I believe both. Monaghan didn't ask for it. The important question is - did his manager who represents him.

Think about it........

Spin doctoring

so wise Matabele. If Banagan asked and not Monas then Monas is stil BS'ing us. How can we be sure though!

they told him he had 5 hours to accept.

That doesnt sound like a realistic deadline. They also gave him that 2 week deadline EXPECTING him to fail. yet he rised to the occassion. The management have handled this very poorly.

did anyone at Manly say we have given him twop weeks or was that what banaghan said manly said ?

manly could have just said, we will take two weeks to decide, which they have done, biut banaghan who seems to have the media in his hands for want of a story, just manipulated some words ?

possibly but they would of came out and said that in the two weeks that has passed. Yet they never denied it so everyone believes they did say it.

Manly may be a ruthless club. Banaghan may be is little strange in our minds. The contract may not be right for either parties.

The fact is, Manly have delt with the issue of re-signing monaghan very baddly. The club knows as well as anyone that when your running 2nd on the NRL ladder. Your loaded with money and having everything go your way, your every move is covered in the Media. It appears as though we are abandoning monaghan, wether that being the truth or not.

However, for those who don't support manly like we do, it really wouldn't be having the same impact. Supporters of other clubs really wouldn't care. So by the same token, the bad "publicity" for the side isn't as bad as we all think.

Imagine how the Knights supporters and Dragons supports felt last year when they said, "We cannot offer and acceptable contract" to both Kite and Kennedy.

well Monas said so. At the moment ill believe Monas before the club who are obviously covering up their asses with any problem with Anti-Tampering.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4