Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he broke his ankle.
Great to have him back and get another chance in the top 17.
Vave to replace Burgess.
Knight in for Brown.
Willyarmy: Lyon back to centres; Parcell to 5/8
Mr Plod under the coaching expertise of Willow.

Why would you move Lyon to centres? He proved he was not as effective there and was our best option at 5/8.

Parcell back to hooker and Api to reggies (sucks but Parcell is the better option and two hookers doesn't work).

If Snake deserves a spot (he doesn't based on current form) then Tom back to centres and Williame to wing.

I agree that Knight should replace Brown / Green.

Screw Vave if he has signed with Parra. If this is true I'd rather play Myles!

Lyon should stay at five eighth for the rest year no matter the circumstance in terms of reshuffle. No good switching and changing halves every game. Better off putting turbo in centres and snake at fb. Worst case scenario turbo to stay at fb with brown into centres
It takes half a season for our rookie coach to make the right move and drop Brett(which took courage) and we finally get a decent performance with a great attitude without the listless rubbish from our most senior player and people want him to go straight back in because Williame is out.

Absolute madness.He plays against the Warriors and they eat him alive.Can you imagine his kick returns into those giants.We lose. Simple as that.Brett Stewart, as great as he has been, is finished as an NRL player.Age,injuries and obviously issues with our club has brought his career to an end.It is so bleeding obvious!

FMD did anyone see his body language on the sideline Monday night.I need a lie down and an aspirin....as for playing wing, I need some heroin.

susan, 2 minutes ago Edit Delete Report
susan, 2 minutes ago
+

Last edited:
Crazy thought and maybe stating the obvious but could snake handle the wing? Is it too much of an insult to the rusty prince?
I know his attitude and body language have been really down this year but having him in the 17 might help some of younger players without compromising the impact TT has from FB. They may feel as though at times in the game a straight swap to rest Tommys ankle or inject snake into a sweeping backline move can be accomplished or a bomb to the corner post for Tommy if reverting to back to snakes wing. This may play to more strengths within our sqaud, far more so than the roosters utilised with RTS and mini for 2 successful seasons.. :wasntme:

How weird is it that the decision is basically "would you rather Williame in the centres or Snake at fullback"?

How the mighty have fallen...

From Weidler:

Willis Meehan is making quite an impression in NSW Cup as he awaits a clearance to play for Manly next year. His talent is top level. The Roosters are not thrilled he is gone, but there is a good chance they will pick up Liam Knight, another player with a range of off-field issues but immense talent.

From Weidler:

Willis Meehan is making quite an impression in NSW Cup as he awaits a clearance to play for Manly next year. His talent is top level. The Roosters are not thrilled he is gone, but there is a good chance they will pick up Liam Knight, another player with a range of off-field issues but immense talent.
Liam Knight has anger issues and is a penalty machine, it sounds like Meehan is the better player but I want us to keep both.

From Weidler:

Link?

That sounds like something written last year, Roosters were keen to poach him (Knight) before he re-signed with Manly.

Link?

That sounds like something written last year, Roosters were keen to poach him (Knight) before he re-signed with Manly.

Yeah I'm unsure about how spot on it is. If he was to go to the Roosters, I don't see why he would of re-signed this year while they were after him.

Todays reports are Liam has been told by Manly he is not part of 2017 and the Roosters have picked him up

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4