Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sadly we can’t keep them all and clearly there’s a lot of our juniors that have gone on to prosper at other clubs, it’s the nature of the game and the salary cap ( JWH a perfect example )

Not a big loss from us. Has been average for the bunnies this year, was better last year.

Not saying he is a game breaker or we should sign him, but at least he has established himself as a first grader.

He played 10 matches in 3 years before he landed at Souths and his career was looking pretty shaky - now he is 80 minutes away from a shot at a premiership.

i think letting go of gutho was the worst one imagine gutho at full back and turbo in the centers.
Queen Gutho is nowhere near the fullback Tom is! Most in here know my disdain for him......headswell extreme! Maybe if he ever learnt to be humble & not such a twat then I’d love him back coz yes he’s a good player but far from Tom!

Queen Gutho is nowhere near the fullback Tom is! Most in here know my disdain for him......headswell extreme! Maybe if he ever learnt to be humble & not such a twat then I’d love him back coz yes he’s a good player but far from Tom!
i know that but if your going to put them in the same team your not going to put gutho at center

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4