Let's hope it's true . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
Napper said:
Agree with both comments re: SBW.

The bloke is a freak.
I disagree. He makes far too many mistakes, tries to get away miracle passes, can't tackle - can only shoulder charge which will be banned, and gets hurt a lot so he misses a lot of matches.
A freak is someone like Jamie Lyon.

Wrong, right (they usually stick), wrong - wrong and wrong. Right.

I think Cooper will suite league a lot better than Union, he may be expensive but he will be a good pickup.

He would have to play 5/8, because his whole problem has been that he trys one of speculators that get him isolated and turn the ball over.... in league that would only result in 1 tackle so less risk for the reward.

His lack of defence won't show up in league like Union, as less pressure where you just need to stop the ball carrier however you can and others can cover you easier.

Cooper in league? Having to miss make ( and miss) more than 3 tackles per game? I would actually like to see that for a laugh.

From what I've heard SBW's contract is a handshake and still nothing more. He's unable to be registered to the NRL because his manager is not accredited and is likely to be refused accreditation as he left his lodging too late for next year.

bigswifty said:
Cooper in league? Having to miss make ( and miss) more than 3 tackles per game? I would actually like to see that for a laugh.

I'm sure he could steal a few metres here and there....like a thief in the night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6