Leichhardt oval: Seating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi all

I have only been once to this venue ages ago.

Even after what our performance was on Friday night I am braving myself to go out to see if our boys can improve on Fridays Peformance next Monday night.

I just want to know what area do the away supporters sit when travelling to Leichhardt oval??

Much appreciated any response:)

They usually stand up the NE Hill.
There are bench seating around that area too for GA entry.

Very pleasant walk down from Norton Street after a delicious, authentic Italian meal.

No parking close by.

Leichhardt Oval is a great ground to watch from the Hill, just like Brookie. I can't imagine you'll have any trouble finding space, given that it is being played on a Monday night.

Hi all

I have only been once to this venue ages ago.

Even after what our performance was on Friday night I am braving myself to go out to see if our boys can improve on Fridays Peformance next Monday night.

I just want to know what area do the away supporters sit when travelling to Leichhardt oval??

Much appreciated any response:)

Good on ya mate

I am with you and will be turning up also

Is there an easy public transport option from the city as I have been scheduled to work in Sydney Tuesday ( good planning)

Don't mind a walk from the neatest drop off or pick up point

I remember years ago (70,s)we caught a ferry and walked from there

Is that still an option as I heard that the ferry platform is under repair

Druitt St - Town Hall Stand L will get you the L37 and drop you at Mary St, which is where Leichhardt Oval is.
Its only about 30 mins on a Monday, but the game does start at 7pm

Parking would be along Church st, just east of Mary St. The Arts College should clear out for the evening.

Druitt St - Town Hall Stand L will get you the L37 and drop you at Mary St, which is where Leichhardt Oval is.
Its only about 30 mins on a Monday, but the game does start at 7pm

Parking would be along Church st, just east of Mary St. The Arts College should clear out for the evening.
Thank you HM

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9