MVP: Rd 8 v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tough one to rule on.lots of rock and diamonds tonight.

I’ll go:

Turbo - Brough the speed jn the backline plays

Aloiai - Really strong work, and when he was on the field Manly did well.

Brown - small stints but inspirational

NYEagle

3. Saab - really like how he is returning the ball, defending at centre, his game is growing.
2. Guaca - put the game away with his set up of Garricks try.
1. Jakey - a line break and a try assist, 3 big games from Jake in a row.

3. Jake - Just for being awesome as usual.
2. Ola - MUST play Origin.
2. Saab - Yes Sivo scored a hattrick on his wing, but to be fair, I think Sivo will just score at will against us regardless to who defends him

Honourables, Koula, not seeing enough quality ball, but look so dangerous. Tent and Josh. Laid a good early foundation and brought momentum back later. Reuben. Sux in the centres but offers so many points to us....and the opposition..

Trbojobowl:

3. Jake
2. Tom
1. Ben (who deserves a point for making it on the field once the game was over)

The rest:

3. Jake. How good was it to see him in open space!
2. Paseka. Really strong and got through a mountain of work.
1. Brown. His ability to swing the game in our favour with highlight-worthy cameos is incredible.

Haumole unlucky to miss out on points. And I fear he'll miss a week or two for that tackle.

3 - DCE that pass and his second half
2 - Haumole - a machine
1 - Paseka

Honourable mention to Rueben for his goal kicking.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8