Leichhardt Oval 16/3/19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think the two things that really hurt us last year were our errors, and the amount of penalties we gave away. I think if we can control the ball and be disciplined in defence, we will go a long way toward winning this game - regardless of who takes the field for us.
I think the biggest thing that hurt us last year was not having a 5/8.

I can see your point mate but can you imagine the confidence boost a win under those circumstances would give our team and our young players ?
What a way to start the season !!! We can win this game .

Bloody oath it will! And a confidence boost to the supporters as well. :clap:

I still give us a chance of victory but not as much now the injury curse has struck again.

If it is a credible loss, i'll cop that especially if it shows some grit and determination in defence.

And as has been pointed out in this thread, Leichhardt is a hard ground to win at.

We still have some class players out there though so anything could happen.

Bloody oath it will! And a confidence boost to the supporters as well. :clap:

I still give us a chance of victory but not as much now the injury curse has struck again.

If it is a credible loss, i'll cop that especially if it shows some grit and determination in defence.

And as has been pointed out in this thread, Leichhardt is a hard ground to win at.

We still have some class players out there though so anything could happen.

The critical thing you said here is that you will give us a chance of VICTORY !!!!

That is a great attitude and the attitude that brings a positive aura from our fans to the players at the game .

Can you imagine the affect it would have on our players if all supporters came to the games wearing black armbands and waving surrender whites flags ?

Until we some how get defeated we should never consider the word defeat because we are only defeating our selves

6042d26619600b47ffe21a937ac4d42d.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10