Lehi Hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Up at Criminal Hill I think - didn’t stop Will going to Parra/Dogs or Albert to Canberra
All clubs are prepared to pay what they believe a player is worth
Currently the Raiders are getting great Value from Albert

Premiership Winning Terror John Hopoate stayed at Manly because he got paid
What he was worth
1711071906559.png

Gotta give the kid a chance cause he's his own person but share the sentiments that it won't be long before Hoppa senior starts agitating for an upgrade and moves on.
I'm with you on this. Let's at least give the kid a chance to break our hearts before we start wishing ill on him and his family. All we can do is treat him like any other talented junior - coach him well, give him opportunities, make him feel wanted - and hope that he stays when other clubs start knocking on his door.

I'm with you on this. Let's at least give the kid a chance to break our hearts before we start wishing ill on him and his family. All we can do is treat him like any other talented junior - coach him well, give him opportunities, make him feel wanted - and hope that he stays when other clubs start knocking on his door.
The NRL is a professional paid short career and those that wish players and their families ill for earning the right to earn more money on the open market have very ignorant views

The most affect key word from to your post @Ron E. Gibbs is to Make players feel wanted
In order to make individual players feel wanted we need to find out their individual needs and what they want

Every one has different needs and every one deserves to get what they want

The NRL is a professional paid short career and those that wish players and their families ill for earning the right to earn more money on the open market have very ignorant views

The most affect key word from to your post @Ron E. Gibbs is to Make players feel wanted
In order to make individual players feel wanted we need to find out their individual needs and what they want

Every one has different needs and every one deserves to get what they want
Getting the best out of juniors is one of the biggest challenges coaches face. It's almost like being a chef. The good ones make delicious food from specific ingredients. The great ones make magic with the random ingredients that happen to be plentiful in their kitchen.

Getting the best out of juniors is one of the biggest challenges coaches face. It's almost like being a chef. The good ones make delicious food from specific ingredients. The great ones make magic with the random ingredients that happen to be plentiful in their kitchen.
Great analogy of making your point meaningful feathered friend

Do I remember John playing fullback in Reggie's before cracking firsts?
My memory ain’t that good, I think he would be a better option than Talua on the left wing, Talua doesn’t look like a finisher to me, centre is probably Talua best spot.

I would think Koula would cover Turbo at the back when origin comes around, though Lehi can string some good games together he may make it hard for them not to give him a crack.

Named in his preferred position (fullback) in NSW cup this week with Hodgson named at centre.

Good to see the coaches have recognised his early season form and are giving him a shot at the back.
Lehi is still a while off FG, and would be like our 5th string fullback regardless. The move most likely to see how Hodgson handles centre. He is pretty close to FG and Seibold can see we are thin out wide. Faulalo still not available until Rd 11. Parker won't be put back in centres. There's no one else

Lehi is still a while off FG, and would be like our 5th string fullback regardless. The move most likely to see how Hodgson handles centre. He is pretty close to FG and Seibold can see we are thin out wide. Faulalo still not available until Rd 11. Parker won't be put back in centres. There's no one else
I think Hodgson is a development player this season along with Faulalo, though as you suggested it could be to see how he goes in the centres.

Hopefully they all play well and keep the pressure on the coaches.

I think Hodgson is a development player this season along with Faulalo, though as you suggested it could be to see how he goes in the centres.

Hopefully they all play well and keep the pressure on the coaches.
Hodgson, Woods, Matterson, and James are Supplementary and eligible from Tound 1

The others, including Faulalo, are Training, and one step lower, must wait until Rd 11

Feel like Hodgson is too small for first grade. Hope im wrong but i think Lehi has alot more potential. Especially at full back. Could see him snag a wing spot in the future.. given how disappointing our wingers have been of late (Saab aside).
Size is not the only problem. The guy is allergic to passing a football. In fact, I don't know that he has ever passed a ball in his life?!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8