Legend of the Wolf

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
If Wolf stays fit he will stamp himself as 1 of the best wingers in the comp. Sad departure with Robbo who was underrated & reliable & also our leading metre eater who has gone to door knock, the Wolf has been around long enough to really step up & find another level - break into rep footy & be a massive key in the BTB success. On his day I rate him up with the Uate, Yow Ye level of power & pace & wins hands down for competitive spirit & this is with very limited game time.
Whats the thoughts on the Wolf howling in 2012??

All we can do is keep our fingers crossed. MK

I like to put my hand up and admit when I'm wrong. At the start of this year I was wondering if we'd seen the best of the Wolfman, by years end you could see that he still had the power and pace of 08.

He's had more than his share of bad luck, hopefully he's due again in 2012.

I really hope so as I think he is a class winger.

His biggest hurdle is getting past the psychological effect of a neck fracture and that will be foremost on his mind, the "what if "scenario.

I am sure the medical staff will have him fit and firing to go in 2012, good luck Wolfie, sick em boy!

Wolfy knows that Manly need him and will give his all:)
Replaying the 2008 GF last week highlighted his amazing skill in such a pressure game. His happy state of mind is infectious :D

May we have him on the field for a howling 2012!

HappilyManly said:
Replaying the 2008 GF last week highlighted his amazing skill in such a pressure game. His happy state of mind is infectious :D

..and eating bulldogs for breakfast!!

I agree. Reminds me of Kosef. So much bloody talent, but so unlucky with injury. Everything Wolf does is high paced and damaging.

Simplified, Wolf plays on his toes, not his heels ALL the time, and for that reason, he's bleeding for the jersey.

Another man we HAVE to keep around the club if possible.

Earnie the Eagle said:
HappilyManly said:

..and eating bulldogs for breakfast!!

He eats pieces of **** for breakfast?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4