Leeds Rhinos Form.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those of you coming over, bring your thermals :)
rhinosstatus.png

Heavy snow forecast for tomorrow too. I'm commentating for the Bulls on Sunday and had a message off the other comm last night saying "we may need to take a shovel" :D

We'll we always said it was the "Trip of a Lifetime"

Just more stuff all the pussies staying home will miss out on.......footy in the snow. How good does that sound

From twitter

Half time Leeds Rhinos 10 Hull KR 8 both teams will be disappointed that they haven't done more with their possession

Hull KR cross for a 3rd try from Welham this time, poor start to the half from Leeds, too many errors

Jamie Jones-Buchanan being helped from the field, Delaney back on still 10-12 after 58 mins

Kallum Watkins scores after McGuire throws a great looping pass out wide
Sinfield adds the conversion to put his side 16-12 in front after 60 mins

Watkins too fast, too strong for Rovers, brushes off two tacklers to go over for the try
Sinfield adds conversion to make it 22-12 after 68 mins

Hull KR score in corner after Rovers capitalise on loose bouncing ball, David Hodgson just touching down near the post as Smith chased back
Dobson curls the ball around the post just the wrong side of it though so he is 0/4 tonight 22-16 to Leeds with 10 to play

Watkins has completed his hat trick, tremendous strength to hold off the defenders and score
Sinfield adds conversion to make it 28-16, 15,343 inside Headingley Carnegie to see it

McGuire over for the Rhinos, the game is well and truely won for Leeds now
Sinfield conversion makes it 34-16 to Leeds with 2 mins to go

Final score Leeds Rhinos 34 Hull KR 16, Rhinos clinical in 2nd half

Very average game of footy in the 1st half but it was -2 at kick off. The game only just went ahead after another pitch inspection by the ref at 7pm. We played mainly a forwards game early on but once we gave Watkins some ball we started to pull away. If we want to compete with you guys though we'll have to improve a hell of a lot... or maybe not looking at your trial result last night ;)

Here's the unofficial match report from our version of Silvertails...
http://leeds.rlfans.com/readarticle.php?article_id=1744

31 Players were used HH, most of the game played without the stars, really just a warm up run

I know Mark, I just had to get that in ;)

Anyway, heres the Rhinos highlights of last night from the site
http://www.therhinos.co.uk/news/18546.php

And here's Sky's view on things
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ6hZro7em8&feature=youtu.be

Got an update on our English weather for you guys :lol:

This is the Slaford v Cas game on TV now
4c2235f2-1.jpg

And here's a view from my Grans flat looking over towards North East Leeds
4a0f3ff3-1.jpg

Supposed to be a balmy 7c by Monday though so hopefully that sticks around for a couple of weeks

Big early season game for the Rhinos Saturday night against Wigan. Any of you guys that are travelling over going to the game or will you all be drinking off the jet lag? :)

Hollywood Harrigan said:
Big early season game for the Rhinos Saturday night against Wigan. Any of you guys that are travelling over going to the game or will you all be drinking off the jet lag? :)

We are going to a super league game but its Wire vs LDN. Not sure what day it is (probably the Sunday)

That's a big game you guys are heading into not to mention that JBB, Sinfield and Leuluai have niggling injuries

eagles2win said:
We are going to a super league game but its Wire vs LDN. Not sure what day it is (probably the Sunday)

That's a big game you guys are heading into not to mention that JBB, Sinfield and Leuluai have niggling injuries

Yeah, I'd rest them either way to be fair. We have Moore, Clarkson and Kirke who can replace them for this game. Plus Clarkson and Kirke played on the grand final and Moore looked awesome in the trials.

You in Leeds on the Saturday night then? I'm a few pubs will have this on the box. It's a 6pm kick off.

Hollywood Harrigan said:
eagles2win said:

Yeah, I'd rest them either way to be fair. We have Moore, Clarkson and Kirke who can replace them for this game. Plus Clarkson and Kirke played on the grand final and Moore looked awesome in the trials.

You in Leeds on the Saturday night then? I'm a few pubs will have this on the box. It's a 6pm kick off.

Would be a great game to be at!
Would have loved to be at that game 2 of the biggest clubs in the SL going at it

I'm trying to gauge where Catalan are at (yes they've had big victories but both were against weaker clubs)
So going to wait until I see them play against the likes of you, Wigan etc to see if they're capable winning it this year

eagles2win said:
Hollywood Harrigan said:
eagles2win said:

Would be a great game to be at!
Would have loved to be at that game 2 of the biggest clubs in the SL going at it

I'm trying to gauge where Catalan are at (yes they've had big victories but both were against weaker clubs)
So going to wait until I see them play against the likes of you, Wigan etc to see if they're capable winning it this year

Yeah I don't think I'll be at the game do of any of you are about, drop me a pm and I'll see if I'm around.

Mate, as for Catalan... I was commentating the game on Sunday and they would have beaten any team that day. Their D was impregnable for the most and they were so clinical in attack. I don't even think Bradford played too bad, they were just against a team who will be there or thereabouts come season end.

Here's 5 mins worth of game highlights from Friday's match. Gives you more of a feel as to how were playing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZVWt4r7wnE&feature=channel_video_title

Some of us will there around mid morning on Saturday with the rest arriving late afternoon.

There are welcome drinks with the coach and other staff (and a free bar) so doubt many will stray from the hotel early evening.

Later may be a different story!

1 more sleep!

Watched the Robbins tries and if I were a Leeds fan I'd be worried. Very soft tries around the centres (one in particular) if these two play and Lyon and Matai are on (by that I mean bring the 'A' game) they'll have nightmares all game.

eagles2win said:
Watched the Robbins tries and if I were a Leeds fan I'd be worried. Very soft tries around the centres (one in particular) if these two play and Lyon and Matai are on (by that I mean bring the 'A' game) they'll have nightmares all game.

It was our Marker defence that was poor but we only missed 8 tackles all game. I can't see that not being picked up on by the coaching staff so it should be tight by next Friday. Plus we have another game to iron out this problem :)

Watkins v Matai is shaping up to be an awesome battle though

A loss tonight for us. Think it was 20-6 and we were well beaten. Had to play the game with 2 SRs as centres though which never helps when it comes to spreading the ball out.

Highlights:
http://www.therhinos.co.uk/news/18686.php

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8